上海美术馆 + The Socerer's Apprentice

*Ye Sung's "Love Pursuer" was funny... his admirer was so thoughtful and did so much温馨stuff for him aiyoh~*

Went out to上海美术馆with Mich on Sat, as suggested by WT and MJ. *Saw these“狼狈”couple carrying their things back to our dorm when we 2 were gg out lol~*
I had可可双拼(RMB6) and sushi on the MRT towards人民广场站lol... bet we will be fined for doing eating on MRT in SG lor. But it's ok in Shanghai... they even hav vending machines and convenience stores INSIDE the control haha.
We reached上海美术馆at about 1+pm. There was a rather long queue and the entrance ticket was RMB20 cos they dun accept exchange students' card... if nt it'd be RMB5 nia!
It's no fun gg to an art museum on a wkend... cos it's flooded with ppl, within a stuffy place and the change of bright to dark and vice-versa lightings from one rm to another... no wonder the giddiness.
Michelle and I were feeling bored, so we used one of the艺术品as backgrd to take random photos haha.
心灵纯洁之澡?
Personally, this was one of my favs. The use of blending in the colours is beautiful.
Michelle and I did imprint our handprints on the above sand. *Her palms are smaller than mine and my imprint was so hard tat my palm lines could be seen lor lol.*
The dog casses above is intriguing nt in the sense tat it's cruel, but on this side, it shows a dog and a cat being starved to death in the open, but juz beside it, was a house (which we could oni see thru the window) filled with pretty flowers and looked really heart-warming inside. It's the反差tat brought the msg across... aren't we all living in such a world?
The above is by蔡明亮, and inside a dimly-litted red rm shows his movie... which are films which I find hard to comprehend and always find them boring. *Pardon me... 我的艺术修养不好.*
"Phonethecube" concept is fun. Try calling a block of wood which nv replies haha. 一种讽刺? And again, pardon my lack of knowledge in arts. 
Mich found most of the things inside intriguing, but for me honestly... they were kinda boring most of the time. Imo, knowing hw to appreciate arts is one of the most diff thing. I guess basic backgrd/history knowledge and interest is a must to start gg into this area. 遗憾,我的艺术细胞真的不好。更遗憾的是,我没有兴趣学习得更好。

Both of us left the museum at 4+pm, and walked till we reach a Hong Kong茶餐厅for early dinner. We shared duck meat(RMB28), and I had a plate of泡菜肉粒炒饭(RMB20)... so-so lor. I was too full to finish it all though.

*Finished watching epi 7 and 8 of "Idol League" ysd at 3+am~ omg the boys are really sickeningly funny la~ the tot of them using mouth to pass the small piece of paper makes me wanna laugh badly haha.*

Woke up at 1pm on Sun and watched "The Socerer's Apprentice"!
Rating: 3.5/5

*It's funny hw fast MJ picks up my "Ok ok u win!" line and says it to WT~ LOL.*

Comments