Caught this new MV from JYJ... "Ayy Girl" a few days ago. I dunno wat to comment lol... juz the song hasn't really gone into me as yet. I prefer DBSK singing in Japanese or Korean.


Hav been on shopping spree since I came to Shanghai... and there's this one whr the seller called and tell me tat申通快递's engine burnt my tee~ alamak! I had to choose a new one... sian... oh but I think the Discovery Island tees are rather simple and nice.

*How could I hav dreamt tat bro has a transsexual gf!?*

WT's off to fetch and accompany her bf who's reached Shanghai tonight, and staying for a wk. I'd been watching some episodes of Dream Team Season 2 in the afternoon, and busy taking my快递s. *眼睛真的“犯贱”eh... see wat oso want to buy! Shit.*

*我一直都觉得,既然来到国外,就要把握机会到处看看...不然真可惜。Haiz...找不到“玩伴”啊~ 如果我是一个人来的,就会自己去乱串了。*
*I'm frustrated at the tot tat u'd put in effort in doing sth and nth fruitful comes out eventually. It annoys me. Can't blame no one so hopefully, a slp tonight will mean the end of my disturbed emotions.*

Comments