Kbox

With sec sch friends.
SY sotmachache, MH sick so they never come.
It's me, Ben, Jess & YL.
Met for lunch... YL still deciding to go or not... then I ask一句话nia he say "OK." le...lol

Went in early ard 1.45pm...K5. Just nice a size for 4 ppl.
Me & Ben more high at first la.. Jess ah.. See吴尊on the tv then she high le! lol
YL... at first so "sickly" then later "wake up" le lar... but due to the cough ah.. or dunno his voice is naturally low or wat... he keep saying "This song too high la..."

Jess kept visiting toilet... hehe. "Toilet girl"...hehe~
& a secret... maybe Jess & YL dunno...
BEN RECORDED THE 2 OF YOU SINGING 《选择》!!!

Then pei YL go big bookshop buy his "diary"... so Jess, me and YL (I think) got write diary de habit ah? haha... but me & Jess more busy... we got "blog" to look after oso.

Anyway... to end my post for the day...
*ah hem*
*Look here Miss Jess & Mr YL*


我选择了你~
你选择了我~
这是我们的选择~

Comments