JB & Mr Bean's Holiday

Went JB with Zhen & HL.
HL cut her fringe... haha. 1st time I used the automatic gate at the custom.. so cool.
Went to buy movie tickets for 1st... The crowd... you guys shld see it for yourself..吓死人!I never see such crowd before lor... as if that day movie free like that~lol
Zhen & me went buy the Yummy yogurt & Kiwi雪花冰 when HL queue for tickets.
Next stop: 士林夜市.

2 of them ate the鸡排 while I ate the蚵仔面线. RM5.50. Not bad the noodle but the chicken排was too dry according to Zhen.
Then took taxi to Pelangi. The sun was so hot like FREE de la.. bbq-ing us mercilessly.
Went that DVD shop, price all went up.
I bought Westlife album... YES~ *Shane's voice*

Go arcade... quite quiet compared to normal ones. Haha.. guess what we played? *pat*... PHOTOHUNT~ *Pat shld be here to listen to our "screams"* We got 2 hi-scores sia... break record ah! haha...so骄傲~lol. Played the "hit hit" game oso... piang until my hand pain. Also the one like Carrom one... I win leh... HL & Zhen so温柔 lor...if nt is I 太粗鲁liao...haha. *muscle ache*

Evening went pizzahut eat. Nice as usual. After that bought my鲍鱼&TomYam maggie mee...lol.

We talked about our future home's interior style in future... Zhen & HL more of European style ba. Me ah? You got watch 天使的诱惑?That's about my ideal home... *YB hor?* Still we made a joke there... When asked about this qn from Zhen, I ans: "一定要有水。。。" Then the 2 of them laughed lor! Zhen replied like "Who's house don't have water!?"... lol lar... If you guys gt watch before 天使的诱惑, you guys know what kind of water i referring to lar! Doi~ *Zhen why u so practical leh? haha*

9.30pm watch . Seriously the movie nt very funny (though I laughed quite a bit along the way), it's just... NiCe. Those characters appear so many times in life...巧合in life? Maybe. Somehow I realised sth...

You don't know when you've helped or 害somebody unknowingly. Mr Bean's a stupid guy imo really... stupid yet单纯. He couldn't care less... all he wanted ever was 1 thing : reach Cannes. The journey was funny, tiring, 惊险...but he overcame it.. haha happy ending.

Went HL house overnight. Zhen slpt 1st...* poor gal who like hasn't slpt for 七天七夜* Left夜猫子me & HL. Watched some vid... chat even after we off light during 5++am. Slpt at 7am ba... woke up ard 1pm. Ate the chicken meatball after oven-ing it. Left HL house at 2+pm go causeway pt eat: KFC & Sushi.

On the train to my student's house chat with Zhen. 要聚在一起也许比较难吧? Since we're gonna get busy. Anyone anxious or happy about the attachment tml? NO I'M NOT.

很担心.




Comments