FULL

First things first: though missy YB was busy, but thanks to missy MunYing... I got my new blogskin done. Thank you so much~

Basically, divide my day into 2 parts.
One... went sch for the attachment briefing. I'm gg SPH...MY paper. Only one there. Nervous and lonely all of a sudden... why only me? Thought that they were short-handed?
What's scary are the tons of reports that HAVE to be handed in... interviews and presentation somemore~ omg... the"附带条件"quite a lot for an attachment ah~

Thinking of the 5mths, I don't know but 莫名fear came... I must learn to be independent le! lol
Yeah! 1 very impt thing... I got to 调整my sleeping time again~ haiz... Bradell leh~

Second, decided to go for the Suki Sushi. On the train with Winnie and HL. Winnie gg eslewhere though. Reached Cine, but sad no ! No movie to watch then. So went for the buffet. Same seat and position as the last time I came with Alina: "23". HL praised the food variety there rich.. I love the ice cream as usual... and erm... some sushi i forgot their names. Again, some stupid laughing matters there... Zhen came at 3+pm, she joined us eat~ each person ard $21 nia. I'm so FULL that I can vomit if I eat one more mouth of food...lol

Went kino but got no PLAY mag, out of stock I guess. Saw DBSK's pictorial bk...$60+...ex. Didn't buy of cos. Then we walked Taka a bit... wu liao ppl say wu liao things~ Sat at one of the benches along Orchard stretch... talked a lot. I liked that! Such casual chats are always nice.

Until now I'm 3/4 full haha... guess I went "overboard" with the buffet. haha.

Oh and I tried this test... do try it! I didn't know my EQ's so... lol


Your EQ is 113
50 or less: Thanks for answering honestly. Now get yourself a shrink, quick!51-70: When it comes to understanding human emotions, you'd have better luck understanding Chinese.71-90: You've got more emotional intelligence than the average frat boy. Barely.91-110: You're average. It's easy to predict how you'll react to things. But anyone could have guessed that.111-130: You usually have it going on emotionally, but roadblocks tend to land you on your butt.131-150: You are remarkable when it comes to relating with others. Only the biggest losers get under your skin.150+: Two possibilities - you've either out "Dr. Phil-ed" Dr. Phil... or you're a dirty liar.

Comments