3rd day job

Ok... Miss PAT PAT wants me to update(though I already so勤劳updating)... cos I quite tired, so I'll do a fast one. :)

I went reach office 10am. Did some translations leftover from ysd. Then went lunch with KeHong, QiaoWei, LiXin & Jacklin. Then rush back to office.. cos gg out for assignment @ 1.30pm.

At the channel 8 new show press conference saw artistes like 钟琴、李之仪、杨志龙、赖怡玲、黄炯耀、李南星、陈泰铭...host is Nick Shen. Saw some show's preview... Homcoming looks nt bad... haha. Most of the female artistes look prettier in person... but I thought Ezanne is bit too skinny... I mean body and LEGS esp... Ben quite cute...lol

Then indivdual interview (nt I do of cos!)... I eat buffet and observe how the reporter ask qn lor.

Back at SPH type my essay, the reporter gave some feedbacks.

Left @ 7pm... home 8pm.

*finish miss pat*

Comments