I can't do anything... so a poem.

I'm still stuck here.
Can't change my skin cos I'm bad with HTML... thanks PH anyway...
Now can only wait for my saviour... missy YB... lol

Since I hav to continue looking at my basic blogskin which is kinda sian.. nvm. REN

Ah.... since i enjoy writing stories/song lyrics/poems.. then maybe at times I'll post them up...CoPyRiGhT of cos~ :P
Can't really rmb since when I started writing them.
Poem shld be in Sec 2 after Miss Tan intro poetry.com (try searching for me there!) and she taught us to write a poem in our English class... yeah... since then I realise I got a bit talent in poems... haha
And yes I went to that web and submitted my poem (bu yao lian hor?) hehe... Why not I share with u guys...

My first ever poem (formally written out & not forgotten) in sec 2, during English class...
Friendship

Like a river,
friendship flows.
Deep or shallow,
I don't know.

Like a rubber band,
bends or stretches.
Longer or shorter,
I have no idea.

Oh friend,
Would our friendship last forever,
or would it be broken?
I really wonder?

Oh wonderful friendship!
How do I cherish you?
There is no answer,it is only up to two person to decide its fate:
To let it continue or to let it fade?

Copyright ©2007 Zhang Hui Ni Sharon

It may nt be good but I somehow felt proud of myself.. haha
Cos of poem, cos of the rhyming effect I find fun, I began to write song lyrics.
So if I'm bored, I spend 50% of my time on these I guess!

Comments