Writing an article

Writing an article doesn't seem as easy as it looks like. Compared to the reporter's work, I find mine a piece of shit at times... maybe not so bad but bOrInG.

But ZL is of a great help, she taught me a lot... JY too.

I don't know but I can't help worry about going on my own to an assignment... esp those 1 to 1 interview... I would get nervous for sure. *Why can't I be more calm leh?*

Nxt wk... 蔡旻佑 & Energy.. EG my idol somemore~ again see them haha... I would most probably be the one typing the report.. so I guess I'm gonna be interviewing them most probably too? Alamak... I must do research le~

Btw, today went to Vivo gold class 1... whoa piang, the seat super comfortable! haha
JJ looks quite cute in person as well... *he say he fat o...请问他跟“胖”这个字扯得上关系吗?*

Ppl if u guys like anime movie... just wait for this JUNE... JJ voiced for the main lead in this动画片called东海战... The theme song called自由不变oso sung & composed by him.

~4th day over le~
*felt like 4mths over*

Comments