Gathering

I know it's pretty late now: 1.50am.
I've to wake up at 8am tml.
But I muz blog... at least when the feeling's still strong in me.

The so-called "4-01 outing"... well, 8 of us.
We met at JP breadtalk.
Jesslyn, Sinyi, Benjamin, Yee Loong, Yuan Sheng, Huaian, Meng How & me.
Pizza hut eat.. 2 family meals.. haha...we're 1 big family ah?

Changes? ah... character wise I don't think so, at least I don't feel so.
Appearance mah... except the guys that went "bo-tak" (HA, Ben, YL), MH... your clothes... u sure u relief cher? haha... kidding.
Oh and Jess wore her working Uniform... haha

The seafood pizza nice...
SY was getting way too "cheesy"... omg... her love for ChEEsE... lol :P
YL was taking pics/vids of Jess all along... haha...
They were on & on about army life.. P.O.P etc... blah... so alien to me lar...but nvm!
9pm ba... Jess went home 1st (the "guai gia" who's 18~). 7 of us went K-pool.
Only 4 of them played actually... me, SY & Ben were chatting.
So yes.. a continuation of our outing...weds kbox! see you guys...

YS funny ah... A.S.S= Aim, Shake, Shoot~ lol
MH's better... Aim, Shoot, Score.. at least sounds more "decent".
HA & YL were the experts at pool haha...
and "Lao Di Goh" (as what Ben calls HA) has a new saying: "Chio mah?" haha

Left at 10.30pm+ ba... Walked home with Ben. Knew so much.. shld I say shocking to me?
It shows how "outdated" I was on some of my sec sch friends... ahh...

I know this outing may be a short one. But the feeling's always great.
I don't know how long it can go, you guys say we must get together more often yes I agree.
Time is always there for us but do we ourselves have the time?

Actually when YS pointed out to the table beside us...
I thought:
I kind of 羡慕them.
I hope very much so we can be like that.

I hope. haha.

Now, a song lyric I wrote some time ago... first time I show it to the world o!

To my 4-01 friends...
朋友不说再见

CHORUS:
我心里知道朋友不曾远离自己
别担心我会忘记我们在一起
没有那么多的凝聚力才让我记起
朋友是一生的事情


第一次碰头我们并不熟
努力跟进 每次的相聚让我越放松
开始懂什么叫朋友的关怀

好想亲口对你们说
朋友就是要一辈子守候
(CHORUS)
课室里打闹好不逗趣
放生大笑还徘徊在我脑里
数学课我们的呼呼大睡
老师唠叨的情景
依然徘徊在回忆里

四年的时间变成我的思念
拼凑出最感人的画面让自己看见
虽然欢笑和泪水在那一天毕业
你们却还是停迫在我心里面
最难忘的那一切


好想亲口对你们说
朋友就是要一辈子守候
(CHORUS)
好想亲口对你们说
朋友就是要一辈子 不能说再见
OS:
我写这首歌不为炫耀 只为纪念得来不易
是你们让我延续回忆。
I'll rmb each & every one of you down the road.
一定。

Comments