Backdate: Korea Seoul Jun 2019 Day 10 & 11

26/6/19 Weds: Daniel recommended잔치집for us and it was opened only at 11+am, so there's our lunch! We wanted to go for the set lunch at first, but the waiter said we had to order two sets, which looked too much for us, and so we chose the ala-carte dishes (40K KRW) instead. We ordered the soy sauce crab (23K KRW), ear shell bibimbap (10K KRW) and bean paste stew (7000 KRW). For the side dish, I only liked their broccoli with crabstick. The soy sauce crab has such a strong "raw seafood" smell that I suggest those who dislike skip it. I didn't enjoy that much either.
Bought some accessories for friends at Insadong, and then we walked over to Jonggak Station and found the SM Duty Free Building, where Running Man Thematic Experience Center was located at!
After watching "Running Man" for some years, it's fun to try some games inspired by the show isn't it? I booked our tickets from Klook (S$34 for two) in advance. Potato chose the green team while I was in blue team for this one-hour experience. The aim is to collect as many R points for your team as possible in the different game stations. *One dark room has 9 hidden R-points but it was a little scary to walk through it la.*
"Burst our lungs" for one of the station lol. There's also a mirror maze here but it was even more puzzling than the CGV Incheon Mission Race one. We took some time to find the way out, and Potato even went in by himself for another time to help me take the one R-point that I couldn't find for my team hehe~ thanks dear!
In the end, I scored 3 points more than him because of a lucky draw bonus points round just before exiting the game area lol! They allowed us one free ride on a VR roller coaster for a minute and it felt pretty real... except that it was snowing in the VR ride but I didn't feel cold haha.
We took a bus ride over to Myeongdong, and went to明洞饺子for a late lunch cum early dinner. It was 19K KRW for a set of dumplings and a bowl of刀削面. It was not bad, but not as good as the last time I had it.
Before we went up to N Seoul Tower by the Namsan circulation bus No 5 (t-pass 2200KRW for round-trip) route, I brought Potato over to the area I stayed at with the girls the last time I visited Seoul. I can still recognise the path up, but much has changed with the buildings around that area. IBVille that we stayed at was no longer around. Potato bought himself a cup of brown sugar milk tea (4000 KRW) to try though... damn sweet la.
The bus was packed with locals and tourists and fetched us to the base of the Seoul tower. There was still a pretty long stretch of slope to go up too actually.
This time, I "plucked up courage" to visit the top of the tower (S$13.78 for 2 tickets from Klook) with Potato haha. You could see Seoul and Han River from up there, but nothing too amazing imo. Potato bought some sour rolls (5200 KRW) too, but I'm no fan of those.
We took the bus back to Myeongdong later, and it was "shopping spree" for me lol. Bought Medicube, April Skin cushion (95,500 KRW after tax refund) from Lotte Young Plaza, Sulwhasoo products for LC, Too Cool for School moisturiser for SS and then Laneige products (less than 100K KRW). 
There were also lots of street food stalls in Myeongdong evening onwards, but they were not very cheap either.
We ate sweet toast with egg (2000 KRW) and hand-made炸酱面 (4000 KRW) which were so-so. 
Then, we stopped in front of this seafood pancake stall. One Chinese uncle actually asked the seller the rate if he were to pay using Chinese Yuan? We helped him to convert the rate (about 30 Yuan) and the seller lady actually took the RMB he offered. We tried their seafood and kimchi pancake (5000 KRW) but it was filling but a bit too oily la.
The two cats were still craving for supper by the time we return to our Airbnb, so we grabbed two bimbap rolls from the convenience store right below our building hehe. There was the tuna and ham salad roll (2100 KRW) and Jeonju bimbap (2100 KRW)~ oh I miss such rolls now!
27/6/19 Thurs: On the last day in Korea, we packed our luggage and left it in the Airbnb at 11am and the host came and cleaned up the room. PotaTOHs headed to Mukshidonna for army stew brunch yay! We ordered the pork, veggies, dumplings, rice cakes and eggs set with noodles (23K KRW) for two and it was delicious and very filling! Very reasonable price for the amount too.
I think I liked Dutch and Bean's drinks so we grabbed another cup of strawberry blend with fruits (5800 KRW)... yums. Then, we walked around the area randomly.
We even had some time to spare after collecting our luggage from the Airbnb, so we sat at the Coffee Bean opposite our Airbnb and shared a cup of Mocha (6500 KRW). I was quite sick of walking that I didn't want to shop any further haha. *I very much prefer Jeju and the outskirts of Seoul over Seoul itself.* 
By 2+pm, we boarded 6011 airport limo bus (10K KRW each) for Incheon T2, which would take us slightly more than an hour to reach Incheon airport.
Returned the Wifi EGG and bought some more kimchi (which were so good~) at the airport before we took Korean Air KE645 home at 6.40pm. Reached SG close to midnight lo.
Looking back, there were quite some hiccups during the trip, but well my brain tends to have a deeper impression of the happier moments, which is a good thing I guess! Thankful to have the best travelling partner, my hubby with me too. :D

Comments