Backdate: Japan Tokyo Dec 2018 Day 15 & 16


25/12/18 Tues: We took the subway to Tokyo station and finally found Norabo after a while~ They are famous for their udon.
Potato ordered medium-sized udon (940), while I had the dry one (820) with “hot” sauce in another small bowl. You are supposed to dip the udon into the sauce, but it’s not really spicy for me.


Walked the underground shopping at Tokyo station, and we tried the Winter Special Milk Tea tart (216) from Hokkaido Cheese tarts… it was good. *Poor Ian was “complaining” why didn’t we get some for him as there’s usually a long queue to get their tarts in Tokyo.* Bought perfume from HoneyRoa for Potato and myself too (5184).
Came back to Omori and we saw an interesting underground bicycle parking station in the neighbourhood. Saves space!

Six of us headed to Ippudo Ramen for dinner at night. I ordered the Karaka base ramen~ quite nice. *I became the joke of the night when I mistook the big pieces of garlic on the table as another sour-ish side dish I had before, and put the whole piece into my mouth… and I regretted in seconds. I thought I could “save my face” and downed the garlic, pretending nothing happened but Ian saw it, was stunned and then everybody knew it LOL.* 
26/12/18 Weds: Left Ian's place at 7.45am to take the train to Shinagawa (8.19am) for the 1-hour Narita Express (1900). We bought bento meals (mine was 800) to eat on the Narita Express. *Potato did not forget his favourite Kobe crab croquette either before leaving Japan!* 

Our Scoot TR899 flight was at 11.45am, and we would reach Singapore by 8.45pm. Bought白色恋人biscuits and other tidbits (5054) at the airport. 
PotaTOH had a memorable trip to Japan, thanks to host Ian and the Farmily’s company! *I really appreciate the beautiful nature, welcoming service attitude and awesome standard of food almost anywhere in Japan. Would love to visit again!*

Comments