YB's belated 24th + Spanish food tasting at Carousel + XY's belated 22nd + Ice-Skating!

Met up with YL, James, YB and Ben for k-session at Ten Dollar KTV for YB's belated 24th bday celebration! It's been some time since we saw each other actualli. 5hrs was rather long, and ouch my voice went hoarse in the middle... sian.
Had dinner at Yum Cha at Chinatown! We were all waiting till PH appeared with the cake, and then present YB's presents to her haha! Ben and I went FrancFranc and gt her the teapot set + shampoo hoho.
托QL的福, I gt to go for food tasting at Carousel at Royal Scotts on mon! It's my 1st food assignment at zbNow o~ Such a coincidence cos I met JX and Karen thr! Gosh I haven't seen both of them in such a long time, and it's like I lost contact with Karen after I left exchange from Fudan uni.
The moorish dishes were yummy~ oh and of cos the highlight was the seafood rice~ 鲜甜!
The PRs gave each of us sth too~ pottery!
To think I tot it was a cake at 1st judging from the packaging, but then it was too light to be one haha. 
Met up with the gals and celebrated XY's belated 22nd at Strictly Pancakes! The pancake was yummy as usual but the scrambled egg were too bland though, XY and YY agreed with me as well. We gt XY a necklace and soft toy for her bday!
YY had to leave earlier home, so the rest of us camwhore-d for a little while more haha.
And soon, it was the last day of work for me at zbNOW! 3mths of fulfilling internship thr, and nw it's the end. Thks to ZY for those cosmetics as a farewell gift for me haha. I managed to send the whole team an email juz 5mins b4 6pm, haha and YM was laughing at CQ for being tat nice all of a sudden, cos she asked in future if thr are concerts I'd like to watch can tell her lol. CQ was so busy she told YY to give me a hug instead lol! Glenn promised to give me a treat, haha~ feeling thkful all this while. I've had some really busy times during internship, but it's all over now. Well, I'm still gonna continue freelancing, but I'm nt tat sure about wat I would do for my 1st job though. Anyway, my concern right nw shld be FYP lol! *I am procrastinating yes but shugs I shld start real soon!*

Met YB and we went Suntec together on sun for the ST Classified Fashion and IT fair. Nth much thr, and we ended up having dinner at MOF.
The mango sushi wasn't as nice as the one I had at Itacho Sushi's, but the dessert YB recommended was great. 
Met up with YB's sis and her bro-in-law and we had ice-cream at Udders. Lychee martini and the walnut one was gd.
Visited LL at her place on mon, with KU. We were playing with Dexter haha. LL's bro drove us to Causeway pt at night cos they wanted to get Dexter swimming costume. I met LX and Joy thr, so we had dinner at Ajisan, cos there wasn't much choice thr imo.
Continued having desserts at Swensens!
Oh and the sec sch clique met up again ysd for an ice-skating session at JCube after 9yrs omg! So long since we skated~ It's about 20bucks per person for 2hrs... ex o.
Poor YB gt cramps in her leg after like stepping into the rink for 5mins? James was helping her all the while haha. Jess, Ben and I played ourselves and those 2 were desperately holding onto the railing by the side at 1st. 
Felt like my legs were "tied up" at 1st, but soon it gt better when I gt the feeling to skating again. I mean I learnt hw to balance but still, I'm the "slow skater" haha. It's only 2hrs and we'd been gg ard in circles and guess hw many times I fell? 3times! Once holding onto Jess and another two times while James held onto YB and I hold her hands... guess it was too fast and I couldn't ctrl my balance, so I did the "butt fall" thrice LOL! *画面一定很丑lol~*
Got to share this live performance of Shinhwa's "Hurts" tat I'd been playing on repeat mode the past few days... cos I love the harmony, and esp Minwoo's falsetto towards the end! They maybe the older generation of idols, but man this is实力!
*rRandom tThought: I am hooked onto Eric and Han Ye Seul's love comedy drama atm! "스파이명월" woo!*

Comments