Dental + Shopping with SS + Table tennis & Manna Story with Jess + 스파이명월 + 新天生一对 + 爱的面包魂 + 阵头

Visited the dental after so many yrs last thurs. It's nerve-wrecking as usual... cos I've this phobia towards dental clinic since pri sch. The dentist told me I'd hav to do root canal and crowning for one upper premolar on the right side cos it's already showing the nerve, so filling wouldn't help. Anyway, tat premolar chipped and almost half of it is already gone due to decay. I rmb experiencing terrible toothache in the middle of the night in Shanghai last time... muz be it. *Omg it would cost $1K+ to do so!* As she examined other teeth of mine, she found another "hole" on my upper left molar tooth. Well, she said tat was still "curable" and so she put some medicine on it, and I was told to go back for another appt for the filling a wk plus later, if it doesn't ache in bet the days. *$30 for consultation and medicine... ouch.* I'm considering the root canal + crowning cos I'd read up some reviews and infos online, saying it hurts and hw the prob could re-occur. Oh and it's not gonna be a "one-off" treatment, but a few follow-ups nw and then. *Then again, I dun want my teeth to become loose and scattered... affects美感.* 

Met SS at Bugis and we went shopping! We bought quite a few stuffs at Bugis Village and Uniqlo... she gt her cute skirt, spec frames and necklace, while I gt belt, necklace, earrings and 2 tops. *Almost bought a pair of skinny from CottonOn too!* Both of us shared Honey Mustard Fries ($4.70), the most popular fries from Ireland's Potato!
I waited ard Bugis Junction for Dennis, YS and HG since we're meeting for dinner. They took a cab and arrived at 8+pm, so I went into Wong Kok Char Chan Teng to wait 1st. It was YS's last day of work, and the 2 of us shared and bought HG a bday present too... haha a lady's bag for her. YS was telling us about the "embarrassing encounter" he'd had in the toilet earlier... we were all laughing badly haha. And on the way back home, Dennis was sharing about his life in Japan, and comparing life in SG. 
*I'd nv tot of migrating eslewhr. No matter wat SG turns out to be, it's still my home. Globalisation is a trend we can't stop, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed as to wat would be done to turn things for the better.*
Jess and I met on Sat at Jurong Spring CC cos we signed up for yoga dance lessons, starting mid aug. *Hopefully we would persist thruout!* Played 2hrs ($8) of table tennis in the air-con rm... okie we were juz fooling ard la... no serious playing but we were talking lotsa about Olympics haha. Juz when we were thinking whr to go for dinner, Manna Story popped out of nowhr in my mind, and so we went thr... dressed sloppily haha.
The bimbaps were so-so, and I had my bibim bap again~ super yummy as usual hehe. Amted to $22.50 per pax~ more than when Ben and I tried it last time cos we drank the pear juice too this time round!
Saw this fortune-telling stall at the pasar malam at JE but din try cos it was night liao. Jess and I continued HTHT chatting and playing with心理测验at my void deck, till about 11+pm.
*She was joking we'd see each other weekly nwadays haha. 是啊,朋友总有特别好的时候。趁着现在还很好就多见面,因为不晓得哪天又会是各自忙各自的了。*

Am into Shinhwa nw, so decided to watch the 2011 love comedy drama "스파이명월", starring Eric~
한예슬totally reminds me of范冰冰! She seem to look gd from every angle... very thin too. Eric is mature as the superstar, though he tend to look slpy at times haha. The whole storyline is rather cute, having한예슬as the North Korean Spy who trespasses into South Korea to "kidnap" superstar Eric back to her country. In order to do this, she tries ways and means to get close to him... those were her "missions" haha. Oh another male lead who acts as her comrade, 이진욱looks cute when he smiles too~ 
It's a bonus they came to SG to film some scenes in the drama... woo! *Their kiss by SG river omg!* All 18episodes and I finished them in a few days... funny show! Thr were parts whrby I tot it was touching too, esp when audience know tat the love bet. Eric and한예슬seems impossible due to her spy identity. 
挺好笑的偶像剧!

Rating: 3.75/5
Nt much of Ella's scene, to my disappointment though. 小小彬and失控妹was super duper cute inside hehe.
Oh and I teared too during the scene when仔仔told小小彬to back off and nt go to his dad. Gosh the little boy misses his "dad" so much!
打着“亲情牌”,小感动. But wat really caught my eye was the scenery of nature仔仔's house was located at~ pretty breath-taking!

Rating: 3.25/5

"爱的面包魂" by倪安东and陈妍希.
"La Vie En Rose" sung by倪安东was so nice~ but I guess he really is more plump in the movies than during his recent album's宣传期. 
Dunno why but I was easily distracted while watching this... maybe cos I'm nt really a big fan of any of them.

Rating: 2.75/5

Finally made my contact lenses at market today! Went to the usual optical shop, and it was the same lady who checked my eyes for me. Phew glad to know I've no more astigmatism in my left eye nw... still 100 for right eye though. Lucky I suit wearing contact lenses but then she told me the daily wears from Acuvue doesn't hav my size lol. *They came in 8.5 and 9.0 but mine was in bet.* She told me I could try-out with daily lenses, without astig for nw. I think it's the lenses by Bausch and Lomb... promo offer of $80 for 2 boxes. Gonna learn hw to wear them on fri when I go collect~ pretty nervous!
Caught "阵头" at night.
阵阵鼓声真的很振奋人心!The actors and actresses were great doing the drums' performance! Storyline was ok only though. 
Yup, it's TW's culture. Audience would love it more if they were into it/part of it.

Rating: 3/5

Comments