Kim Dae Mun & Cold Stone Creamery with QW + 1st squash lesson + Manna Story with LX & Joy


Credits to the one who did Shinhwa's version of "Gangnam Style" haha! I was laughing badly at their recent episode of "Shinhwa Broadcast" where they danced to "Gangnam style" whenever the music's being played. I guess the "horse-riding" dance is rather addictive all over the world now lol.

Met QW last sat and we went to the central lib to borrow some books for FYP readings. *Thks to her now that I know Passion card members could borrow up to 8books at one go!* We decided to pay Kim Dae Mun korean cuisine a visit (my second time there) since QW hasn't tried it before. We shared the kimchi fried rice and fish beancurd soup... ooo getting way too hot for me towards the end haha!
Then, the 2 hungry fellas walked around Orchard Central, and sat down at Cold Stone Creamery for our desserts hehe.
Loved the dark choco ice-cream with waffles (mainly the ice-cream haha~), but we found the Cream de Menthe a bit too sweet after some time. *偶尔的indulgement是ok的,常这样吃我会“甜死”lol.* Oh and QW tried the new nail polish colour (turquoise?) I bought too... pretty as I imagined it to be!
Attended my 1st squash lesson at NIE on mon. Almost got myself lost while walking in between the different blocks at NIE. We have to borrow the squash racket every lesson, and I reckon do warm-ups ourselves before actual practice starts. XL recognised me straightaway lol, but I didn't find her familiar at all. The teacher Ms Mah looks pretty young for her age I think, and she's a pretty nice teacher. We learnt about forehand and backhand grips, dribbling, feeding, tapping the blue balls etc. Some basic footworks were taught too, though I'd say I don't seem to be "steady enough"... kept fidgeting whenever I play haha. Got to buy court shoes cos Ms Mah said the shoes I wore was more suitable for walking, and it might not be enough to protect the ankle while playing squash. *Yeah and a great deal of small details to pay attention to for me~ my hair was in a mess lol!* 
My poor right hand and muscles on both legs are aching right now~ and I'm praying I'd feel better by weds cos there's yoga dance! Anyway, I met Joy and LX at JCube for dinner. Both gals haven't been to JCube before, so I briefly brought them about, and they decided to give Manna Story a try!
They both exclaimed a lil' at the 12小菜haha. I had the chicken ra-myeon for the first time there, and omg够入味! Joy had the ginseng chicken soup which tasted really "chicken-ish", while LX's cheese떡볶이had me looking like @_@ lol. 
We talked a lot there, about Joy finding a new job at Googles (open office concept woo~), how she used to bring Jap student tourists around SG, and she showed us some photos taken too hoho. Oh and suddenly, the manager served us with Korean pancake, and said that it was on the house omg! It tastes good while warm! The meal costed each person about $19... pretty average with one free pancake and refillable side dishes.
3 of us continued to have desserts at Marble Slab Creamery after walking around JCube for a while. Joy and I were busy flipping through the blood type books they brought, while LX was busy "oogling" and taking photos of the ice hockey players at the rink below us lol!
Just knew today in HC314 that my group will be doing our ppt early october, followed by a 15K words report, which I reckon would stress our members somewhat. *Good that it's gonna be an open-book exam though!* Guess I am pretty bothered by FYP matter recently, and next comes the freelancing writing for MYpaper which I am both nervous and excited about. *I'm interested in doing for magazines and learning editorial stuff too!* Pretty much packed personal schedule I have, yet I wish I have more time to learn new things!
*学习,永无止境。对于学习的欲望,我就是贪得无厌。*

Alright~ ciao for now cos I still have got "Running Man" episode 108, Micky's "옥탑방 왕세자" drama, as well as my current addiction- Shinhwa's shows to catch up on for now!

Comments