第一次 + Sushi Tei with SS & YQ + Uni Clique KBox + Total Recall with PH + Olive Vine with YQ & YS + Wearing contact lenses + shopping with Pat!

*rRandom tThought: Would be so wonderful if I enjoy doing what I love.*

Caught“第一次”starring Angelababy and Mark Chao.
The storyline is rather cliché imo. 打着青春牌的爱情故事,帅哥赵又廷加上美女Angelababy... still failed to touch audience. I guess my impression of Mark in“痞子英雄”is so deep nw tat I tot he's trying a bit too hard for his role in this movie. Maybe they could hav found someone younger and more偶像派-looking... dun wanna see Mark doing similar roles in future though.
Angelababy... her beauty in“夏日乐悠悠”surprised me, her role here juz wasn't challenging enough.

Rating: 2/5

Met up with YQ and SS on tues evening for dinner at Sushi Tei at Raffles City! The place thr's gt ambience o~ cosy!
I think it's my 1st time at Sushi Tei though, tried the salmon don... average imo. The chawamushi was yummy though! SS had the beef udon while YQ ate sweet豆皮udon.
We headed to Kbox at Marina Square for k-session at night! 10bucks per pax for this promo gg on... XY and MT joined us later too. Almost 3full hrs of "oldies" songs... cos YQ was thr~ haha our "小老人" LOL. 
Planned to catch "Total Recall" with PH on weds, and her bf joined in too.
"Inception" came to mind while watching this. The pace was a lil' slow in the beginning, but slowly picked up. Nope Colin Farrell's nt the reason why I wanted to watch this, but the trailer sorta caught my eye on youtube. 
Real fear isn't about meeting ghosts or insects we're afraid of; it's nt being able to overcome our own weakness(es). Worse still, nt knowing the true self.

Rating: 3.5/5

Had dinner at Olive Vine at Suntec with YQ and YS! The olive rice I had was great, though the fish was a lil' too salty... overall still great. The choco mudcake YQ and I shared was rather worth it's price ($6.90). Oh and food thr oni includes 7% GST.
YS came slightly later. He asked if we wanted to catch movie at 1st, but I'd already watched "Total Recall" earlier, and YQ dun feel like gg anywhr, so we simply sat and chat. 3 of us sat thr and I can't rmb since when, we started to discuss all about relationship probs and our views on it.
我喜欢分享,而我也一直都知道分享的limit在哪里。我更清楚分享的人是怎么想、该怎么想。Then again, I definitely won't force ppl to share watever they feel uncomfortable. *知道得多?深?就看人怎么问了,不是吗?* Anyway, YS's nt the 1st to tell me straight in the face tat I love sharing wat's happening ard me, yet nt about me. Well, one big reason being it's easier to share wat's relevant if I talk here and thr about things happening ard me isn't it?
*Same here, ppl could ask me all they want. I will share wat I want/feel like.* 
*rRandom tThought: Happy 47th Birthday SG! 散播垃圾谣言的真要命!无论如何,身为新加坡一分子的我祝福开国元老身体健康。*
Oh and btw, I juz learnt hw to wear contact lenses at the optician's on fri morning! Went to collect my contact lenses, and omg I literally spent more than half an hr thr learning hw to wear it! The optician taught me hw to do the fingerings, hw to recognise正、反面of a contact lens, hw long I can wear them (8-10hrs max) and nt to wear to slp blah.
I guess it's really harder for ppl with斗鸡眼to wear contacts neh. I had a rather hard time wearing than taking it out lor, contrary to popular views. Think my eyes are too small le la, and thr's juz the reflex action of blinking when the lens touched my eyeball! The optician dipped my contact lenses in the saline solution umpteen times lol. I tried so many times, till both my eyes teared. No prob with taking out, cos I could do it at the 1st try hoho. Somehw I find the lenses bigger than my pupil, so much so I could clearing see the "outer blue ring" of the lenses... and man I was "shifting" the lenses ard in my eyes back hm haha~ Din wear 4hrs as suggested cos gg shopping with Pat at Bugis, and I'm worried I'd forget to take it out. 
Muz be a long time since Pat shopped, cos she couldn't stop buying clothes when we were at Bugis V lol! I gt myself a skirt and top too... curbed temptation to buy shorts and pants. Our lunch at MOF was rather cheap too with 30% discount off the bill~ I oni spent ard 10bucks for the meal.
Had dinner at this面家beside Popeye in which I ate the小碗汤($5)... so-so. Pat wore the cute Hello Kitty frames she gt~ SS gt a similar one when I shopped with her recently too lol. 

Comments