Teeth Filling + Yoga Dance lesson + Lunch at주막 & home-cooked떡볶이with QW!

It's the 1st wk of yr4 sem1 nw! Swopped my squash lessons to monday instead, so din attend the lesson on tues. *Taking S9093 for sure, hopefully Ms Mah is nt too strict yet a fun and gd cher!* Went denist on mon morning to do teeth filling follow-up. It's been yrs since I last "cleaned" by teeth so the whole cleaning process took sometime, and a bit painful since thr's quite a bit of tartar deposited eiyr. After tat, she filled the gap for my teeth. $90 for whole session, but I'm undecided on the root canal treatment yet.

After lunch with Ben on tues, headed to HC314's lec together. Only a few yr4s in tat lec, others were all yr3s omg. *Sian... who am I gonna do ppt together if I were to take this?* 1st time listening to Prof Hee's lec, hmm nth much... juz tat he won't reveal on the format of the exams/ppts/reports yet since the amt of students were undecided yet. *No closed-book exam pls!* Quite a bit of movies to watch and some reading materials too. Oh and he won't end the seminar earlier at all... 6.30pm every tues haiz.
*Dun feel like I'm a full-time student anymore... one leg in NTU, and one leg outside haha.*
Headed down to SPH on weds afternoon, juz to take Lee Hom's concert tix from CF. The article's scheduled for nex weds, so I'd hav to add in a bit more extra info besides commenting on the con alone. *1st freelance assignment, hope everything goes well!* 
Met Jess in the evening for our yoga dance lesson at CC! See wat I had juz half an hr b4 lesson:
Ms Ng said one shld nt consume 3-4hrs b4 yoga practice lor lol! Anyway, she's an auntie in her 50s I think, and it's my 1st time learning yoga, but it isn't tat tough for the 1st lesson la. Jess tot the pace was slow compared to Pilates lesson she had b4, but it's ok for me... cos I could already feel my muscle ache a lil' after the 1+hr haha. *Liked the ending whr we lied on the flr and simply rested... felt like all burdens were off my shoulder... at least for tat moment.*
Wore contact lenses during yoga lesson, but I think my eyes are still nt tat used to contact lenses, if nt they're too dry... cos I get blurry vision after 4-5hrs of wearing lor. *Lazy to put eyedrop, so I took them out right after haha.* 

Met QW at SIM's lib this morning. Photocopied 2 theses I am referencing for FYP... hopefully I can find out my研究意义on李永平soon! Took bus 52 to Beauty World Plaza and we walked ard, b4 gg to주막on the 4th flr for lunch. Thr was only one old man eating thr when we reached lol.
This place opens from 5pm to 2am at night lor~ I bet the human flow muz be heavier at night. Both of us weren't tat hungry, so we ordered spicy squid, bim bap and a bowl of rice to share.
I think I really can't take too much of korean's spicy sauce since I can't take it after some time haha. The squid was nt bad, juz tat it's a bit "tough" despite being chewy. I enjoyed the bim bap, filled with diff types of veggies... the taste was kinda balanced. Shan't comment on the ban chan since I oni found them so-so, but take note tat the kimchi was rather sour-ish.
Wat shocked me a lil' was the fact tat the boss din serve water to us, but all 3 other tables of korean customers gt it. I dunno if this was purely coincidental, or tat the boss overlooked. Having to ask for water ourselves, it's natural tat I gt a lil' annoyed la. $28 for lunch... restaurant price lo. *Thr's a cheaper korean eating house nex to주막, might try it nex time.* Surprising, juz b4 we left, the female boss held us up, and juz when I tot she wanted to give us namecards, she'd gave us a BB cream each~ and mumbled some "konglish", which QW caught somehw, and it's actualli her male colleague who brings in some korean cosmetics to SG... so this is like some "promo tactic" we assume.
QW and I went to my place, and while watching some korean shows, we whipped up떡볶이for dinner! Yup we bought the떡볶이($8 and hand-made by the korean auntie today!), sauce ($3.90) and kimchi ($7.10) at Beauty World Plaza earlier.
I took photos while QW cooked la haha. It's simply adding 3/4 bowl of water, put떡볶이in, and then later the sauce. Meanwhile, she had to flip to make sure nt to let the떡볶이stick to the wok. Within 10mins, home-cooked떡볶이is done! It's sure nice when eaten warm, but it hardens once cooled. We had kimchi to go along, while screaming at "Running Man"'s Olympic game epi... wat an afternoon!

*rRandom rRant: I am most certainly sure I am nt to blame for someone who lost my contact no. Why does she sound like I'm at fault for nt contacting her? I believe ppl will take initiatives in times of urgencies.*

While beginning to research for FYP, handling sch mods and tuitions, as well as freelancing for the papers, I am gonna watch "로맨스가 필요해 2012", since I saw이진욱in "스파이명월"! Already saw loads of comments tat this drama "sizzles"~ eh hem if u get wat I mean lol!

Comments