HC261 & DG9005 done!

Yup and I'd been relaxing quite a bit after LT9001 on mon. It's the exam period, and I totally forgt about Labour Day until seeing tat dad and mum nt working on tues... so much for the mugging life of a student. Well to be exact, I hadn't been mugging seriously this sem, and I think it's cos I'm seeing so many yr4 seniors talking about which day and paper being their last paper after 4yrs of uni life blah, and suddenly, I felt like it's gonna be my turn to say so soon lol. *Yeah I know thr's one more yr to go... plus FYP somemore. E.I.Y.R.* It kinda dawned on me tat yr 3's ending soon~ and tat I'm gonna exp working life in no time. It's really a struggle coming to think of it... I want money yet I want a slacking life too lol! A tad too bad I can't hav both, and so yup, I hope I make full use of yr4 to rest and "slack" as much as I can for the last yr in uni, since I'm having oni 3mods to do in sch for my 4th yr!

Wrote a bit of notes for DG9005, and decided to juz memorise the rest. Flipped thru HC261 b4 the paper this morning. The min I went to my seat, KD was sitting on the table opposite to me. I saw him, and the 1st thing he said was "Whoa, why look so tired?" Lol... I wanted to tell him he looked nt any better neh haha. Then I asked wat paper were his students sitting for today, and it was HC110... ah one of his mods tat I took during yr1 sem2 haha. After I sat down, he began asking if I had decided wat to do for FYP, but I haven't, and he was like "Huh? Isn't it soon the deadline to confirm the topic?" LOL~ seriously it muz be the non-stop cycle of graduating students every yr until he felt like it's the deadline every nw and then haha. And juz b4 the commencement of the exam, he laughed and said sth about the announcement from the radio sounding like the person's rushing for a flight~ and I think I wasn't really awake too, so I laughed along while in a blur state lol.*sculli I am one of the few tat ask KD for help more than my supposed-to-be FYP prof Cheung*
Anyway, I dunno wat gt into me this morning but I felt I handled this paper even worse than HC460 neh! Even with infos in front of me, I gt no time to finish writing. Seriously, prof Yow's mods are scaring me this sem... they are the ones I worry most... nt even core HC302 affects me neh. 

Went home after the paper since DG9005's at 5pm. I almost dozed off in the afternoon cos I felt like I already studied everything required for this mod lo. Reached hall D 20mins b4 the paper, and saw Chloe studying thr. She looks kinda serious and I dunno why but I feel stressed out ard her lol... so din talk to her much. My seat reminded me of HC230's paper last time... same area. The questions were quite expected, but alas I already dunno hw to do the 1st compulsory qn on breathing exercises, and later Leon told me tat Chloe saw the ans in the reference bk... lol I wonder hw many would hav gone thru the bk for a 20% exam!? Other than this qn, I think the rest were quite alright haha. *I dunno why but I saw JJ so serious in doing his paper, even after so many hav left... I felt like laughing lol.* ZY said he S/U-ed this, but I din, and hopefully I get a gd grade, esp when singing is sth I enjoy loads! DG9005 is definitely one of the most enjoyable mod I had in NTU so far... having ur voice recognised by others and learning more about singing and new songs were simply fun.

So nw it's oni 4days away to the start of my internship with SPH. How I wished for a longer break but aish, I chose to take up NTU's HPAP and 7th may's the scheduled date for start of internship. *Looking at the long working hrs and little pay... aiyoh macham slavery lol~ okie la I know I gain exp.* Looks like I hav to调整my生理时钟real soon to get use to working life for the nex 2-3mths.

U-Kiss made a comeback with "DORADORA", and I liked their dance steps and rhythm... ooh a sexy vibe in the song! Thr's sth about U-Kiss tat makes them stand out among new grps, maybe cos they also do ballad-style of singing (사랑이 멈출 때), as compared to most grps tat oni do dance and upbeat songs. 

B4 ending this wordy post (as usual lol), I couldn't help but LOL-ed at the maknaes, Seungri and Daesung's facial expression while on a rollar coaster in a Jap variety show! Yes more variety shows to laugh for me!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Okie shall get to enjoying my nex few days filled with gatherings b4 work starts!

Comments