Dark Shadows with QW

*rRandom rRant: I feel I'm gonna gain weight soon in office aiyoh.*

*Thks SS for your recorder~ shall put it to gd use during my internship!*
Jess came over noon and we caught BigBang's "Intimate Note" and "Infinity Challenge", as well an epi of SHINee's“年下男” together. Tat gal finished watching all episodes of "Running Man" already omg! 
Met QW at JP at 4.30pm, and we were juz shopping ard, and saw Sophisca tat sells choco from Taiwan... looks nice. We had iChiban Sushi for dinner... the usual set dinner for me... and we were too full to hav another round of小笼包 after tat haha. QW bought 2 blazers and 1 top from Yacht 21, and I agreed tat the blazers were nice and cheap... oni 30bucks for 1! Too bad the shoulder part was too broad for me... looks puffy. Then, we headed to Hush Puppies and tat filial gal gt tops for her dad since his bday is coming. Both of us shared the choco chip cappuccino at Starbucks... ooh it's sweet but lucky nt tat we'd get sick of it. 
*Hopefully, I can find the fashion places I need for my feature soon!*

QW and I watched "Dark Shadows" at night cos she's gt free tix... I was excited cos it's a black comedy starring Johnny Depp!
Can't help but everytime I see Johnny Depp taking on weird, quirky roles, they remind me of Edward Scissorhand! And the moment I 1st see him appear in this movie, I was thinking "hw is it he looked so young and dashing!?" haha! Anw, Barnabas Collins is a cute vampire who doesn't know about the culture in 1970s since he was from the 1760s, and he's nt exactly a 100% gd guy since he killed innocent ppl too. I couldn't help but laugh at his sex scenes with Angelique Bouchard (Eva Green) cos it was definitely "fiercer" than wat happened bet. Edward and Bella in "Twilight" lol. Michelle Pfeiffer stood out in the film too... juz tot she portrayed Elizabeth Collins well. 
Thumbs up to "black humour"!

Yes, I say rush to the theatre for Johnny Depp haha!

Rating: 4/5
QW recommended me the Apple Cider, and though I'm nt a fan of alcoholic drink, I tot it's nt bad haha.

Comments