Enjoyment b4 HPAP starts!

It's oni 3days of enjoyment/break for me b4 internship officially starts at SPH tmr. 
Uni clique (minus WT and Mich) had a dinner gathering at Fullhouse Cafe on fri, after YY, SS and YQ's last paper. The theme cafe's gt many other outlets in M'sia, and credits to SS for taking some very random pics since they reached thr earlier haha...
MT, LC, XY and I went over together, and omg I liked the whole theme... oh of cos the stuffs sold thr were ex la... like clothes and accessories. I was contemplating wat to eat, until I decided on the same choice as SS... salmon sandwich! It was a bit too salty for me somehw lol.
SS, MT and I shared the lavender tea but omg... it was very thick. Even though it's refillable, we oni did it once haha. After dinner, we went ard trying out the hats, and taking pics with the decors in the cafe!
The whole cottage feel reminds me of WZ's bedrm somehw, and yes she loves cottage style I believe haha. I like this too, mainly cos it gives off a cosy feeling. My friends and I've discussed about our ideal home decor, and I'd like more wooden furnitures cos I love hw the colour brown gives off a sense of stability and踏实感. Looked up online randomly and saw quite a few styles, like the one below is considered classic style:
Rustic style...
If not contemporary-modern style... sleek yet clean too!
Anyway, b4 we left the cafe, we went ard taking pics with the mannequins haha. And the one in the colourful vintage car was awesome... looks like we're gg on a trip together haha.
Most of us would be starting internship/holiday job soon, and LC flew back hm the nex day. We talked about arranging for singing session, and trip to JB haha... but no confirmed plans as yet. 

Caught "Titanic".
Unlike Jess who fell aslp in the midst of the movie, I finished it and even though it's been a decade since the screening, I tot the storyline still moves ppl... no wonder it's the top-earning movie of all times. Disappointed to know Jack and Rose weren't exactly historical figures, but it can't be tat thr weren't couples among the 2,200 passengers on Titanic right? Thr might be similar love stories tat we can nv ever discover/prove again nw though.

Rating: 4/5

Met up with KU and we headed to Mind Cafe at Prinsep st on sat. We were waiting for Trina and Dorothy, and as she was bringing her kids along, KU and I were thinking about wat games to play with young kids haha. Well we tried a round of Ugly Doll, and thn stacko!
Trina came at about 3pm, and the 3 of us played the brainless monkey game haha! Oh man was I "serious" about picking out the sticks carefully lol~
We moved on to Cluedo, though I din really understood fully after the staff's explanation haha. Lol KU acted so sneakily in this game, and in the end he couldn't stand the game for taking too long I think... so chiong to guess the murderer... yet failed the mission cos he guessed the weapon for murder wrongly lol!
Dorothy came over, and we din noe wat games to play. I actualli asked the person for "action games", and he heard "reaction games", so he recommended this "grab-fast" game which I din noe the name... we were so confused by the shapes and colours blah and so laughters everywhr when we make mistakes haha. *Hey I was the 1st one to win the game neh!*
Dorothy's daughter ZH woke up soon after, and she came over to join in the game haha. ZH's very confident lo~ 
Oh man u guys shld see ZH playing the monkey game... she's so happy to hav all the monkeys in the world leh lol. When Dorothy joked she had to be punished by doing a dance, she danced T-ara's "Roly Poly" happily lor~ and din wanna stop lol! ZL came with his dad too, and the cute little boy joined in our game for a while too.
The board game package from 2-6pm was 10bucks per pax, with free flow drinks... reasonable pricing imo. Dorothy and her family left for Vivocity after tat, while Trina, KU and I took the MRT. Trina went to meet her sis for dinner, KU with his sec sch friends, while I headed to Clementi to meet Leon, KW and MH for k-singing session at Leon's house! *Surprisingly, KU prefers a "9-5" job!*
We had the zhi char nearby his place for dinner... 10bucks each and I tot it was nice! Be it the鲍鱼片菠菜、姜葱鱼片or炸黄金条(with pork meat and prawn in it)... all yummy!
1st time I'd been to a friend's house... shophouse style, 2 stories. Leon's bedrm remind me tat of WZ's bro's... macham mini KTV rm itself haha. *It's really very soundproof lol!* We had fun singing and laughing thr lol... but somehw I tot my voice din sound tat nice in the mic neh lol.
KW, MH and I talked a lot otw hm... from BigBang to roller coasters, horror movies, night blindness, hw we were punished when young etc. *Even continued our convo on FB till 2+am haha!*

Tired as I was, I tot I muz enjoy sun since it's the day b4 I get busy at work! Met up with XY at Lot 1 and we sang K at KBox~ 3hrs for 6bucks for student package woo!
Nice and fun singing session in a big rm for 2 of us... till our voice went hoarse somemore lol. Muz be the fact tat we sing too much of Adele's song without noticing hw hard they were lol! *Tat gal's being humble and always asking me to sing instead lol! Muz force her to sing with me lol!* XY's voice suit“至少还有你”and Elva's songs... even Lala Hsu's“身骑白马”. She definitely has a soft and pleasant tone to her alto vocal... our玉女haha! *Gonna learn to sing Adele's "Set Fire to the Rain" properly cos I find tat song really catchy and fun to sing!*
Went on to meet Jess at JCube, and bought myself Hada Labo's cleanser cos I juz finished using Bio-essence's cleansing foam haha.
Bought Jess to the shoes shop tat I tot was nice, and found a pair of nude heels tat suit her legs really well! It's 37bucks oni, and Jess's already considering it. *OMG gal ur leg size is nw bigger than mine!* We had dinner at Capricciosa.
I LOL-ed at the sight of her salmon pasta... cos the salmon was oni 1 "pathetically-fat-lump" on top of her spag haha! My seafood tomato spag was alright. The dessert we shared with caramel, vanilla ice-cream in mocca was slightly bitter cos we finished up the caramel 1st hehe. We were talking all about korean variety shows thr, and I recommended many to her... and tat greedy gal wants to watch them all at one go lol. B4 we left the place, she gt herself a pair of skinny denim at Levis'... 100bucks and tat was the most expensive pc of clothes she'd had lol!

*rRandom tThought: I dunno wat is my indecisive heart feeling at times... juz feels disconnected with wat my logical brain thinks.*

Comments