Uni clique early CNY dinner + Johnny English Reborn + Jess's belated 23rd bday @ 15 Minutes cafe!

*rRandom rRant: So broke... even tuition fees ain't helping me!*

Met up with my uni gals on thurs evening for our early CNY reunion dinner at Sakae Sushi at Marina Square. I made a reservation but the staff said they din hav it... eiyr! Lucky there's still seats for us la. We din捞鱼生in the end though cos we were too full!
We were so eager to let XY share with us her exchange to Beijing last sem. Poor gal seemed to be "forced" to tell us stuffs LOL~ But I guess it's normal tat u get to know ppl a lot better when staying together mah. Nice gal din forget to get us souvenirs from Peking Uni haha~ And thks a lot for the belated bday presents for Mich, SS, YQ and me!

Watched "Johnny English Reborn".
"Mr Bean" is funny as ever! I dunno but I reckon I can't get enough of Rowan Atkinson, so I hope there's a part 3 to this movie!
搞笑,就是可以这么无厘头!

Rating: 3.5/5

Arranged for a dinner at 15 Minutes cafe at Laselle for Jess's belated 23rd bday celebration. I decided to wear my pair of民族风wedges for the night since it could make my legs look longer a lil', and it had to spoil while on the way to the cafe~ so米臭lor! Well but in return I gt myself a new shoes for 15bucks... black and I like it!
Well anyway, YB wanted to sit at the high-end table, so we shifted there. *I'd prefer sitting at low seats myself.* Considered a pricey canteen as compared to NTU, NUS kind lol~ I enjoyed the ambience there though. It's nt bad a place for gatherings. *Acoustic performance tonight din wow-ed me maybe cos we were chit-chatting, so I din really pay attention to the songs the singer was singing.*
Jess received a knitted cardigan, bag and lip gloss from us! I guess all of it suits her very well! *Lol YB liked the cardigan so much she was complaining tat I din buy for her haha~*
Was cam-whoring while waiting for our food to come~ And as usual, YB was so meticulous about photo qualities... a teeny weeny bit of "blur-ness" at one lil' corner of the cam couldn't escape her eyes lol. *James and I都叫救命啦~haha!*
Don't ask me wat we were doing during the last few poses... YB juz randomly took continuous shots la haha. But it's fun ah... I could easily come up with silly dialogues for the above pics LOL.
I kind of liked the oriental duck pizza... with the egg and pieces of oranges on it. YB found it salty though... most prob. cos of duck meat ba. But my smoked salmon cabonara pasta was too creamy for me neh~ super thick!
4 of us shared the fudge and vanilla ice-cream too... so-so to me, cos it's simply 3x sweetness there haha. The bill amt-ed to about $102~ my glasses almost dropped, considering this is a "sch canteen". We cabbed home... 9bucks each too omg. *突然巴不得自己已经踏入社会工作了!*
Oh and it's CNY in a few days' time... the golden pineapple tart mum brought back from MBS looks tempting!

Comments