孩子不坏 + 导火线

It's random when LL and I decided to catch "孩子不坏".
Even though I din like Amos Yee's attitude on youtube in his vid about CNY, I agree a lil' with him about the choppy scenes tat affected the overall smooth flow of this movie. *I disliked hw one scene suddenly fade into black and a new scene tat followed up branches into other part of the storyline.* I guess Jack Neo somewat tried to put a lot of stuff into this new yr blockbuster of his, causing it to somehw look draggy in tat 2.5hrs.
It's with famous artistes like陈晓东and夏如芝,veteran musicians like巫启贤and黎沸辉,as well as the 2 main leads from "I Not Stupid" Joshua and Shawn tat this movie caught my eye since the trailer came out. *Nonetheless, I tot the gal and little boy who acted as Shawn's younger siblings were gd too.* I was laughing hard at almost all scenes the little boy appeared in, and also the one whr Joshua and Shawn helped夏如芝deliver her baby... so awkward yet hilarious at the same time! Oh and imo Shawn is tall and gd-looking nw. Joshua's gained a lil' weight, and he really reminds me of李南星from some angles haha. I kind of enjoyed陈晓东's role as a passionate teacher too... plus handsome-ness... wat more can a student ask for in a teacher!? LOL~ juz kidding.

Yes I think赚人热泪is still the aim in Jack Neo's film, but some parts were overdone imo. The part whr向云shaved her daughter's hair, the gal wept and said tat she loved her mum umpteen times. Guess Jack wants us to know hw much she meant it, but I felt it could be shortened much more.
即使没有很完美的叙事交待,但还是演绎出了你我的回忆。
教育意义不算啰嗦,只是要不断地提醒每一轮年轻的一代孩子,父母给的爱胜过一切。感谢这般用心良苦,还有classic的“向上”台词:think positive.

Rating: 3.75/5

Watched "导火线" too.
Rating: 2.75/5

Comments