Snow Flower and the Secret Fan + Uni gals' new yr dinner!

老同的故事. Yeah they are like sisters, but somehw the friendship seems to be more than wat was seen.

Rating: 3.5/5

*rRandom tThought: 在这样日夜颠倒下去,开学了怎么办?*

Met up with SS and YY on weds for singing at Teo Heng. It's the 1st time the 3 of us are there together o!
Met the rest of the gals at night for dinner at Just Acia. I tried the kimchi beancurd udon soup set... with free flow drinks and ice-cream o~ mine was a bit spicy but nt bad imo.
WT came later, and when everyone was there, I surprised them with the postcards XY'd sent us over from Beijing! Everyone was happy I guess hehe.
Oh and I guess it's a "trend" for me cos it seems most of my presents exchange done since x'mas 2011 were in random orders! We抽签to decide who's to get whose present haha! *We wrote names of the scenery on our own postcards to represent ourselves on the papers.*
I gt mini postcards from YY! Everyone was saying it's juz nice I gt tat cos they all seem to know I like such stuff haha! It was a nice meet-up, juz b4 the new sem starts and when I know everyone's gonna get busy. 
YQ kept on insisting tat she wanna take大头贴while all of us were on escalator lol... and after 2 failed attempts previously, the 3rd one came out above lol. *My face angle is the "不该学的榜样" when it comes to taking photos haha!*

Watched BigBang's cfs for G-Market...TOP is such a dork! I mean I enjoyed hw "lame" the concept for the 3 short cfs were, but it's kinda creative to advertise this way for online shopping. Nonetheless, they all looked great, esp TOP haha!

Comments