命中注定我爱你

Been some time since I'm kinda attracted to by a drama. I guess there's this charisma about "命中注定我爱你"... thus the high viewers' rating. You could say it looked like a typical "fairytale", but the arrangement of the storyline ain't so. In fact, the beginning of the show already resembles the climax, or even the post-climax portions of most other idol dramas. In fact, I enjoyed the front part of the story most.
纪存希is one with a great sense of responsibility, and he's torn bet. Anna and陈欣怡at 1st. His love for陈欣怡muz be a日久生情one, and seeing hw those coincidences separate the two really叫观众纠结啊~ Ethan Ruan is one cute actor, and wow he has tat unique "aura" tat somehw gives him both a gd and bad boy image at the same time. 便利贴女孩陈欣怡is the "ultimate goodie protagonist" in every typical idol drama... she's the weak one, whom everyone would hav a soft spot for. 陈乔恩's nt a big beauty, yet she portrayed the character well! Even the "third party" Dylan is one bosom buddy/bf many would want to hav! He may sound like he's "preaching" all the while, but his words were wat made most sense in the show every time. He did liked陈欣怡, but he was clear-headed at the same time. *Aiyoh hw I wish he could be more senseless at times and he might juz end up with the female lead! Haha wishful thinking of mine la~* Nonetheless, 陈楚河reminds me of Jerry Yen somewat lol.
好一个"命中注定"!

Rating: 4/5

Din get any "SS4" tickets myself but I'm nt tat bothered, after all I'd been to "SS3" already... great exp nw coming to think of it. *Poor Bel's kinda upset tat she might be gg alone on sat though...* Anyway, I met Bel on sat evening and we headed to Far East Plaza. She had her hair appointment initially, so I shopped alone myself ard the basement for CNY shoes. I guess I already hav a rough idea to the kind of shoes I was looking for, and in the end I bought a pair of heels and creepers... costed me nearly 60bucks! Bel din do her hair in the end, so we went to Popeye for dinner. Then we went to the 4th flr of Ionn, and chatted for a few hrs over there. It's a heart-warming chat, since the 2 of us seldom do so... maybe the mood was right? Haha!
知道那么多人的秘密,好像应该是一种荣幸hor? Lol. 
感谢和我分享的每一个朋友,即使可能你们不觉得聊的那些话有什么。面对可以谈心的朋友,我几乎可以百分之百的坦然,毕竟我相信相互的心灵交换才是让友谊更进一步的基础。
By the time we leave Ionn, it was about 11+pm. 2 of us took a lift to lvl B2 oni to find the exit blocked. I guess even though I was consoling Bel, telling her we'd find a way out no matter wat, I was already getting nervous sub-conciously... so much so tat when I saw the security guard after I gt out of the lift for the second time, I forgt wat's "MRT", and "Whr's the lift?" came out of my mouth instead! So LOL~ lucky Bel was there to help me re-ask her la haha~ Slpy me!

Comments