Bro's POP + dinner with Regina & LL at Oasis Taiwan Porridge

Been some time since I woke up in the morning, and 5.30's kind of a feat for someone who'd been slping till noon time ok!? Bro had his POP on sat, and the whole family went to Marina floating platform for the ceremony.
*There's near to 5000 recruits "pop-ing" tat day alone... can u imagine!?*
My 1st time at the floating platform, nt for NDP but for POP lol. The morning sun ray was as glaring as the ones u exp in noon eh. We knew roughly whr bro's coy was at when the recruits assembled on the field but there's no way for me to see him at all... 密密麻麻的haha. *Kinda funny when the commander gave the order for them to "wriggle"... looked so "cartoon-ish" haha.*
Their army songs were kinda funny too. And the graduating recruits did their cheer as well... so LOL. Think the moment they tossed their caps, bro shld be feeling super relieved ba, after 19wks of physically-demanding training sessions. We were supposed to go to the respective coy's area and find my bro, and yeah I saw him in tat sea of汗臭味. *macham认领孤儿tat all looked the same lol~*
He's definitely so much darker, and somewat slimmer than b4 of cos. I reckon everyone looks better when they are slimmer, but can't say for sure hw long would he maintain the current build for haha. *169cm!? Lol.* Mum saw him sweating hard, and she couldn't help it juz took tissue and helped bro wiped his sweat. 看得出妈妈很心疼当兵的弟弟……19个星期来听她的叨念etc... 只能说“天下父母心”吧!
We were lucky to hop on a cab home... poor bro was complaining about his bone cracking from the "boulder on his back" haha. Oh and his voice was hoarse from the yelling and stuff at camp. *倒是希望弟弟更加成熟了吧。*

Began editing the photos I took in the morning, and I'd planned to nap in the afternoon b4 meeting Regina and LL in evening for dinner but alas... I didn't in the end haha. Oh and cos we were meeting at TPY, I took the NS line all the way down... long journey and I was yawning all the way neh! Regina's hubby drove her there, and the 2 began telling me hw they rmb-ed the famous Oasis Taiwan Porridge when it was situated near Kallang River last time. We sat on the outside and the view was pretty "oriental".
I leave ordering of the food to the 2 sisters since I'm nt exactly fussy about wat to eat, and well they knew better than I do haha. The 2 of them你一句、我一句... and in no time made up their minds! So it looked like we gt a spread hehe...

I esp loved the芙蓉蛋and菠菜with鲍鱼片~ and LL was so nice haha... she knew spinach was my fav veggie and she ordered it hehe. The duck meat was kinda salty and a bit tough, claypot猪肝was ok but I liked the sauce. "Hae Zou" was quite nice too. Basically the dishes were there to accompany our potato porridge... taiwanese style haha. We were talking randomly about things happening ard us, like hw "crappy" LL's ex supervisor was etc... lol. *其实我觉得自己和她们一样,说话也会比手划脚,七情上面的leh lol!* It was later when Regina shared her story, and I was pretty much "quiet" thruout the whole session... lucky LL loves being the "advisor" haha. I guess lotsa things were running about in my mind, and I din want to cut her words anyway, and being the little sis among the 3, it's best to remain quiet and listen to words from the wiser.
我大概能理解“婚姻不只是两个人的事情”的意思吧,虽然我曾幼稚地不苟同过。
婚后,家庭就是全部吗?自己呢?自己应该放在什么位置上?
是默默忍受、让步就会换来家人/佳人的关心吗?累积久了,或许才发现自己最可怜。
女人是心软的动物,但我认为还是应该捍卫属于自己的rights,即使很多时候脆弱的女人都忘了要这么做。
夫妻间的沟通,坦诚相对很重要。如果一方拼命地想解决问题,另一方却意兴阑珊,then the snowball would oni get bigger. 
女人,当老婆,要的不外是老公的贴心;当媳妇,要的不过是公婆的体谅;当妈妈,要的仅是孩子的孝心。可惜,做梦永远比实现来得容易。
女人生活的重心,无论在哪,都一定要让自己适当地喘息。
呼吸,大概是解决问题的前提之一。
Oh and we left the restaurant at 11.45pm... lucky me~ they treated me to the meal again! *整天被人家请吃... paiseh neh~* Oh and phew I caught the last 2nd or 3rd train all the way back to Lakeside, after I alighted at JE at 12.40am!
Thks to Regina for the pretty fragrance diffuser! I haven't used this b4 but would try! *definitely need one to help improve my精神~*

So tired tat I overslpt on sun morning, and oni woke up after I saw QW's sms saying that she reached Chi Garden already haha. It's her 24th bday and she wanted to try this malay food stall near my place, and I gt her a earring stand as her 24th bday gift.
The moment we reached blk498, we saw this long queue in front of "Latifah's" malay stall... 果然名不虚传! I din noe about the food there even though I've lived in the area for about 11yrs haha. The 2bucks mee rebus was pretty decent... well I would try the nasi lemak nex time!

*rRandom tThought: It's been some yrs since I wanna rant like a baby about nt wanting to go back to sch!*

Comments