CNY年初一&年初二2012! + อยากรักก็รักเลย

*rRandom rRant: I dun wanna go to sch tmr! 怎么会有心情for HC261 and Thai neh?*

*No longer the same sense of期待……是预感吧?Haha.*
Slpt till about 12pm on mon, and then as usual we'd leave for外婆家after we gt ready. Was talking to WL and jokingly asked about his crush in sch nw, and turns out he's quite a痴情种neh... 竟然暗恋pri 2的女同学till nw o lol! Anyway, no cab in sight in the afternoon, so we took bus down to婆婆家.
Cousin Michelle came back to SG for a 3wks' holiday break with her 2-yr old son, Kenshin(?), her hubby's still working in Japan though. Kenshin's a cute boy, and he's kinda the centre of attention... very "clingy" to his mummy haha. After lunch, Gary gt all of us together for grp photos. Since I oni see them about once a yr, it's great to hav photos as momento!
果然是长幼有序haha. Grandma, Big uncle and aunt, dad and mum sat down, while the younger uncles and aunts were behind. We “年轻人” (aka those of my generation) took grp pics too. *I juz realised nt all of 2nd aunt's children were in, except Michelle and her son.*
Then, we decided to take photos with grandma, including the "whole-gang-of-youngsters"... with my nieces and nephews too!
有一句成语叫“儿孙满堂”,送给婆婆。
另有一句成语叫“声势浩大”haha~送给年轻人们吧~ LOL.

Went over to外婆家, dressed in my home clothes since it's oni a blk away haha. 小舅and his family came over at 1+pm, and omg it's oni been a yr since I last saw DX... he gt more plump le! *I still miss the cute him haha.* As for WQ, I honestly couldn't recognise her cos she changed so much since her baby times lol. We "lo heng" o~ 阿姨was nice enough to take the time to make the鱼生, and replaced salmon with abalone haha. Took a few photos with XY, SF as well as阿姨and姨丈.
阿姨一家人长得好像啊~ haha! The adults and bro played mahjong in living rm, while XY, SF, BL and I ended up played Monopoly Deal, Big 2, and the fortune-telling game they taught me in mum's rm. Tat was about hw we spent our afternoon!
I think we were hooked onto this fortune-telling game. A tad too bad XY and SF weren't very sure about the "analysis" part so almost after every time we gt a "result", we had to run to阿姨and asked for her analysis lol. *Okie la I did learnt hw to analyse a bit hehe.* I guess it's kinda fun... shall play with my friends in future. Oh and thks to XY for the mini pouch and mirror from BKK!
They left at about 8pm after dinner, cos姨丈wants to go over to his sworn bro's place to拜年. Okie so the 2 most impt days in CNY is over already... time juz passes by without us knowing!

Happened to chance upon "อยากรักก็รักเลย" (Yes or No) on youtube, and whilst I was curious about the coupling, I顺便tried to catch and learn a bit of Thai lang from there haha.
Story of roomies Pie and Kim. Kim's a child from乡下, 对于爱情是懵懵懂懂的。 Pie told Kim she looked everywhr like a "T", and was at 1st somewat disgusted by Kim's appearance. But the nice Kim treated Pie really well, and yup so the 2 gt together in the end, despite Pie's mum's objection. Can see tat the director was trying to营造纯纯的爱恋bet 2 gals... and succeeded haha!
Tina Jittaleela reminds me of刘力扬from some angle, juz tat she looks even more childish somehw haha. The pair were cute on-screen, but dunno if this couple pairing is for real la haha. 
正不正常,怎么由这个世界来定义呢?I reckon everyone has the right to choose who they like.

Rating: 3.75/5

Comments