醉后决定爱上你 + JB trip

It's almost a wk since sch started. Haven't finalised mods tat I'm gonna take right up till nw, but I guess I'd hav to stick firm to my decision, dun I? Don't know if I am gonna get my korean lvl 1 since I juz appealed for it, and thai's currently on my list of registered mods haha. *Hopefully I would be able to cope with the lang if I am taking, since I do hav interest in it.* Oh and I rmb-ed gg to BS8005 Beauty and Myths lec... it's useful knowledge, and I might juz take it nex time!
*我会为我说过的话负责任,不管怎样都不会让帮我的人“吃亏”,但这一次没有必要的assurance很莫名其妙。Paranoid. 尽管大概没有下一次,但总会提醒自己找人帮忙还是要注意找上的对象。*

Finished watching "醉后决定爱上你"!
The 1st funny thing I tot when I was watching this drama was tat Kingone's head was way too big as compared to Rainie's LOL! 张孝全looks kind of stern but his character was really funny, think he has a flair for being a comedian? Haha. I was literally "chasing" the episode at the beginning, cos I tot the process from hw the 2 main leads fell in love was intriguing. Began to lose interest after小鬼appeared, well cos I tot their青梅竹马love line dragged the whole plot... unnecessary节外生枝which seemed as if it's there to extend the no. of episodes.
Besides Ariel Lin, I reckon Rainie's another gd actress cos there's a no. of crying scenes from her and they were gd.

Rating: 3.5/5

Met with WZ and Shirlyn on thurs for JB trip! I think it's been more than a yr since I went in last time. The exchange rate was 2.39, which was average I think? We cabbed down to KSL and lucky WZ'd been there b4, so she brought us ard to those shops tat sells clothes at 2 for RM50. There were a no. of such shops, but nt all the styles were to my liking of cos, and I din buy any in the end cos I'd been shopping online on my own, and mum had been complaining tat I bought too many clothes, so I sorta curbed my temptations over there. WZ and Shirlyn bought quite a no. of clothes, but Shirlyn seems to be the type whom would consider a lot b4 buying, nt WZ though haha.
I was looking ard for shoes, but none were to my liking, and honestly shoes there weren't cheap at all, even the cheapest was about RM39.90. *Guess I've to try to find my CNY shoes in SG.* We had dinner at PizzaHut, and guess wat? We each had a set meal (including chicken soup, pepsi and tempura prawn spag) and shared 6chicken wings... costed oni RM17 each~ cheap neh. And I agree the food at PizzaHut there is definitely nicer than the ones in SG. Walked over to Holiday Plaza, and some shops were already closed by 8pm, so we walked the rest. I gt myself a ladies' bag at RM30... gonna bring it for CNY! So imo, KSL and Holiday Plaza is nt bad a shopping place for clothes and bags. Shld go in more often haha.

Comments