Three 3-hr sessions of "concert" + 2PM Show

*rRandom tThought: feels gd to be able to rest at hm tmr, after 5-6 consecutive days of gg out...*

It's kinda a record in my life, for having sung like 3 days in a row, and all at KBox at Scape, in rm no. 11 somemore! *Shld go buy Toto liao~* After the 1st session with YB and Ben on sun, I went on to sing with LL and KW on mon... $10.50 per person using online booking... cheap o. *took bus 111, switched 185 to market to get my fan... 1.5hrs sia... super slpy~*
This morning was the reg day for my mods for the coming sem. I was so happy when the system opened, and damn when I clicked on the "add course button", the whole website hung, and the new page juz won't load. I had no idea if the mods were added, and I couldn't wait any further so I refreshed the whole page... din get any mods registered la! A bit frustrated as I re-did my timetable and I did added the mods, but couldn't get the desired tut timings I planned. And lucky Mich swopped her HC261's tut timing with me, if nt I can't add BS8005 on my UE waiting list. *Appeal etc shall wait till sch starts...*

After tuition with Olivia and Dorothy, took bus 7 down to Orchard and met up with Pat and WZ for singing again! Pat used her 40bucks voucher for the whole session, and we added a bowl of wantons too hehe. The 2 gals haven sang for some time, while I juz did the previous 2 days, so I guess I sang loads of songs liao haha. They actualli allowed us to sing for about 4hrs... nt bad le la. 
Had dinner at Cine food court, and I kinda liked the tom yam seafood soup set haha... liked the Red Ruby dessert though WZ din haha. 

Juz finished watching 12 episodes of "2PM Show", a variety show featuring them.
Some of the screenshots of the show I gt online. Kinda enjoyed 2PM's liveliness in there, though sometimes they do look to tired. The games were quite entertaining... can vividly rmb the one by the pool whr they kept flying off into the pool, esp Taecyeon... hilarious LOL! I was LOL-ing non-stop la haha. Junsu's the crazy "grandpa", and I reckon NichKhun does hav小聪明here and there... cute o!

Rating: 3.75/5

Comments