The Art of Getting By + 幸福额度 + HC303, HC360 and HC260's exam + Melancholia

*rRandom rRant: having flu like every other day... awful!*

After HC204's paper, it's a 8-9 days break for me b4 the 3rd exam paper, and it was tough having to juz be stuck in my rm and revising, so I "sneaked out" almost every other night and caught movies haha...
Freddie Highmore grew up so much b4 we knew it! I rmb-ed him as the little kid in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" with Johnny Depp eh. 
一个很有艺术天分的天才,却始终相信人生是悲剧。

Rating: 3/5

"幸福额度" featured林志玲.
She played double roles in the film... twins. Definitely more youthful-looking with short hairstyle. 演技还不差。

Rating: 3.25/5

Oh and I caught the 4hrs of "MAMA Mnet Asian Awards 2011" on tues. Nt many top korean singers/bands here but still Super Junior rocked the stage! I liked hw charismatic they are, as always, when they perform onstage... enjoyable performances.
拍了这张照片,只因为觉得付出与收获不一定成对比。即使,时好时坏。
'd been mugging for the last 3 papers, which run consecutive in 2days... from ysd till this afternoon. Lost a bit of the "study momentum" cos the break in bet. was rather long u see. 偏偏HC303 had to be the kind of topic I'd nv taken an exam b4... Southeast Asian Chi. Anyway, the qns turned out to be the kind I expected, so it's an average paper.
Had HC360 paper this morning. It's an open-bk exam, and seriously being sandwiched bet. HC303 and HC260, I somehw oni wrote notes for this, and din really bothered to understand fully on all the stories and movies. The min I went to my desk, I saw a "good luck" writing on the piece of paper with our register nos. on it... I tot it was KD who wrote tat at 1st, so I looked over to ZJ's table and realised oni mine had it... lol... the person who wrote it muz be so happy after his/her last paper lol! Well, dun think the "gd luck" worked leh... the qn I hoped nt to come out came out omg~ Besides the必答题, I honestly crapped halfway thru the rest of the 2 qns... pray hard I gt some sense in my ans. 
Oh and for the 1st time in my life, I think I hav been making a "stupid/serious/solemn" (I don't know u guys decide) mistake thruout exams this sem! *I seriously reckon I've done the same things b4 in past yr exams lol~* It was oni when KD collected my ans script and he sorta exclaimed "Whoa... gave urself own marks somemore!", did it "wake me up", tat I'd been filling the "mark column" on the cover pg with qns nos., and nt "circling the qn no. attempted" but "no. of qns attempted"! I hav been doing this thru-out since HC253, HC204, HC303 and nw HC360! OMG~ 我可以再不小心一点! And well if I made the same mistakes b4 in previous exams, I bet those chers who marked my papers muz hav recognised my student no. by nw lol. *lucky I din do it for HC260 too... if nt prof You would know the same student kept making the same mistakes twice after he marked my HC303 as well~* Mich told me Prof Liu mentioned about some争执bet. him and the 2nd marker about这种形式化的东西. I'm hoping I won't be penalised la... I mean exams mah, students are too hard-pressed for time while doing and kinda stressed to take note of such small things at times mah. Well, I would try to remind myself to be extra careful even in such admin matters in future, but who noes? I might forget again nex sem aiyoh...
*Mich said pianists buy insurance for their hands. We HSS students shld too...考试题目题题写essays... 手感觉都快要“断”了。*
HC260's qns were predictable, since prof already hinted b4 exams. I reckon it shldn't be diff to get a usual grade, but I'm hoping for better haha. So well, 5papers down and it's the end of this sem, oni left with results. On a side note, I would go down to seeing wat mods are available nex sem these few days... MPEs dun look appealing, hopefully UEs are.
*Mentally drained... gotta take this 1mths' break to好好修复脑细胞lol!*

*rRandom tThought: seeing hw worried mum looked when the home phone rang at about 1am juz nw, she might be thinking wat happened to bro... glad he oni called home to say he would be home tmr morning!*

Kirsten Dunst's "Melancholia" looks gd!
So in the end, u perished in melancholia.

Rating: 3/5

Comments