My fri, sat and sun!

*rRandom rRant: 要self-discipline了!23yrs old了好像真的会像妈妈说的……老的比较快~ oh no!*

Fri: Met Pat and WZ, and initially wanted to recommend them to Real Food, but WZ is a "meat person" u see, so ended up having bah chor mee instead LOL.
We chatted for quite some time in BK. Was talking about hw "settled" Pat's life is nw haha... happy for her. Then, we took some photos along Clarke Quay as we were window shopping at the Bazaar.
Pat left in the evening, and so WZ and I headed and had bah kut teh for dinner. Saw this "Master Khor" palmistry stall, and I reckon it's the one MT and WT did in sch... but it's so ex la... $25 per person for a 5-10mins fortune-telling. Din do it and so we ended up chatting while sitting by the river... nice chat.
*憧憬未来是一场最好的梦~*

Sat: Met LL at PS while I gt the gift for exchange with Sep Love on our X'Mas gathering later on. Walked all the way to Orchard and met up with KW and Jess for dinner at Waraku!
Tried the Prawn soup pasta for the 1st time, and the sight of it tells of "laksa" immediately leh lol. Nt bad though. The pizza was gd!
Oh and of cos, we drew lots for our X'Mas gift exchange on 31st Dec! KW was writing the names and I was trying to make fun haha~
Took pics with the Ferrero Rocher huge X'mas tree outside Heeren.
Sun: YS and HA couldn't make it to KBox at Scape last min, so it was oni YB, Ben and I for the 3hrs of singing session. Costed us $13+ on a wkend~ okie o.
The rm was rather small eh. So long since we 3 sang together, so it was a nice and fun session hehe. Ben's loud as ever, while YB's as soft as usual la haha. Oh I tried some new songs nv b4 sung in KBox... gd!
Jess and PH joined us, and we went to鼎太丰at Paragon for dinner! *James couldn't last min.* I had the fried rice with prawns but the rice was a bit too "sticky" for me, so it was so-so for me. 小笼包is heavenly though~
After dinner, Ben initially wanted to treat us to dessert at "Big-O", but since they already dun sell the dessert Ben wanted to eat, we went to Canele instead. *Trivial matter but it was kind of awkward... din noe wat to say haha.*
Jess and YB had the wild honey tea(?)... rather fragrant. PH and them had the cheesecake... okie la cheese was there so if I were eating, I'd hope for tat layer of cheese to vanish lol. My Matcha was nice~ PH said they added lotsa milk (which happens to be my fav)... sweet o. Ben had the Citrus dessert which sour imo.We were playing with the voice-recording program in Ben and YB's iPhone 4S too... so stupid forcing myself to speak standard Eng... oh and my French pronounication "fail" sia LOL.
It's near X'Mas so we took some photos along Orchard b4 heading home.
*不管人数多寡,只要还能一起嘻嘻哈哈的,就很好。*

*rRandom tThought: so tired gg out everyday lol.*

Comments