Alina's 23rd Bday dinner @ Itacho @ Orchard Ion!

*rRandom rRant: Swollen gum and praying青草油on it helps.*

HT's really busy a sales planner since it's yr end and so this time round for Alina's bday dinner, oni the 2 of us met up together. Alina juz permed her hair at Orchard since morning... 120bucks kinda cheap~ 
We headed to Itacho for dinner.
I passed Alina's 23rd bday gift to her which HT and I shared. This gal wanna wait till her actual bday (29th) b4 she opens her presents so she din get to see wat's inside... aiyah wanted so much for her to see it cos I really think she would like it and it suits her! Oh and I gt her and HT hp straps as christmas gifts too... too bad HT wasn't there to take it.
2 of us还蛮会吃的eh haha... we had quite a bit, and that total-ed up to 60bucks in all LOL! I liked the mango lobster sushi, sashimi ones, eggs, eel and fried oyster tomato udon, which Alina commented it tasted like spaghetti haha!
We were talking about her buddy and girl friend's relationship matter when suddenly she gt the craving for Selegie's beancurd. Ayden agreed to meeting us there, so the 2 of us walked there. *My stupid wedges... 中看不中用lol!* By the time we reached there and Alina already finished her beancurd and油条, Ayden called and said he couldn't find parking lots, so we decided to leave instead haha. It juz so happens tat Ayden's "gf-to-be", JW stays nearby my area, so 3 of us lombang Ayden's car, and sent me home 1st, b4 they went to meet up with JW for their chats.
*我真的很羡慕Alina的性格at times, and am thinking why can't I be like her, somehw? Haha.* 

*rRandom tThought: mum says I look like 17, 18yrs old when I tied up my hair and yeah I tot I look younger too. But somehw my round face juz isn't flattering in photos lol~* 

Comments