Teo Heng KTV with Alina & Alfred + NTU Yr3 Sem1 exam results...

Been clearing up my rm and stuffs, in hope of making space for the new yr, but it seems I am having more and more stuffs instead lol. Oh and I was busy wrapping up Christmas and bday presents too.

*有时候,一些话也许只是敷衍的言语,但我却当真了。 但幸好,现在我比较不会放在心上了。*
Met up with Alina and Alfred at Buona Vista ysd cos we'd been planning to meet up since Alfred came back from Australia. We climbed all the way up the stretch to NTU Alumni building cos he wanted to take pics lor... with his Olympus cam. *It costs $1298 neh... plus another few hundred bucks de cam bag~* Oh the photos looked really gd in it though. I'd been thinking of getting a new cam cos my current Samsung one is really bad when in night and non-flash modes, but Alfred's one is a tad too professional for my usage imo. I'm nt picky when it comes to photo-taking (angle and lighting etc), and much as I love pictures of nature (or as it is when taken), I do enjoy a lil' editing in order to "beautify" photos too haha. *This might sound cliche但我捕捉的是感觉haha!* 
Alina and I paid 10bucks each for the 3-hr singing session, and Alfred paid the other $20. *For someone who could spend few hundred bucks on drinking alone... this is small case right? Hehe.* He was singing quite a bit of oldies haha... which Alina and I could hum to, but dunno hw to sing haha. *some nice songs from Vanness Wu there...* Guess both of them liked Show Luo so there were quite a number of his songs haha, and I kinda enjoyed when Alina sang Charice's "Pyramid"... nice song and that gal was high haha! *She tot I sounded a lil' like Stefanie Sun... I think声线is sth one can't alter easily leh lol.* 
At the end, the 2 suddenly mentioned "Christmas gift exchange!" I was stunned la, cos I din prepare anything at all since it wasn't mentioned. Alina juz came back from Hong Kong and so she gave us a Mickey key chain each from Disneyland, and oso my 2011 X'mas gift...
Alfred gave a koala bear he bought in Australia, and a fan.
Thks a lot! Wow and I've still gt a few more gatherings coming up... can't wait! 

Oh well, results for exams was out too. I used to wait till daytime b4 I check my results, but reading friends' posts on FB simply made me more gan jeong, so I think I破例, checked my results at 12+am haha.
At 1st glance, the overall grades din look too bad neh. It was until I calculated the GPA myself did I know tat... it's the lowest GPA I'd score so far! *Nt to mention, my cGPA was pulled down le la~ nw the last 3 sems are like crucial ones.* It's the 2nd sem tat I've taken all MPEs, and during my yr1 sem2, I rmb-ed I din fare tat well too. *Both sems were the oni times I gt 'B's lol.* 
HC253: Definitely an average and safe score. 我曾经贪心地想过可以再好一点,但这样也ok啦... linguistics eh... a lil' diff to expect more haha.
HC204: Hmm, was hoping for a better grade so tat all my古典文学mods' results could somehw "平起平坐" u see lol.
HC303: It's the mod which I tot the paper was average, but judging from WZ's words about the results of their batch last yr tat worried me a little. Honestly, the result was wat I tot it could be, juz e.i.y.r the "-ve" shld be taken away to pull up my overall results, even if it means a mere 0.1 haha.
HC360: I've practically taken all of KD's mods, and I scored the same for all! I reckon I am lucky, or maybe KD saw efforts I put in his assignments haha? *I really spent lots of time/brain juice on his mod de assignment every time eh!* Enjoy the“玄”during his mods (ok “玄”cos我本人知识少啦~), and it's interesting reading stories and watching movies, then interpreting them. Well, intuition tells me KD's nt very strict in marking for the average students, and oni a few top students could ace his mods haha.
HC260: The grade让我有点跌眼镜啦. Besides the 1st qn in the paper, I tot I did pretty well for the others... no writer's block watsoever on exam day, except tat my hand was really tired after HC360 in the morning. *I even tot this paper was easier than HC303's!* I believe it was the ppt and report tat costed me, cos prof You's comments din sound gd at all. Oh well, I'm nt gonna dwell on this though.
Come to think of it, I shld hav将错就错all the way! Rmb the "考试形式错误" I'd done wrongly for all 4papers, yet except for HC260's. *如果继续这样,或许HC260的成绩会跟其他mods一样average/不错了... LOL... joking of cos haha.* Alright, shall work towards improving, if nt at least maintaining my grades for the rest of the sems hoho!

Comments