Real Food with Alina + In Time

It's been rather long since I met up with Alina... the last was during HT's bday this Jun. HT couldn't turn up last min due to her work, so 2 of us went to Real Food at the basement of Central... decided to go after I saw LZ and her hubby went there. The ambience was gd.
We were famished, so din really go ard browsing at the books available there haha. I liked the decor... pretty down-to-earth. We were looking thru the menu and honestly, I had no idea wat to eat. Wanted to try the pasta at 1st but somehw all the types were paired with some veggies tat I dislike (celery, french bean etc), so din order in the end. Turned my attention to the rice section, and decided on my fried brown rice, with pineapples, tomatoes and other veggies in bits and pieces. 
The fried rice was gd, and the apple juice I had was compatible with the taste too... din spoil the overall taste. Alina had the dumpling noodle soup below, and man I loved the dumpling cos I could taste shrooms all over in my mouth the min I sunk my teeth into the dumpling haha~
The fruit rojak with plum sauce很开胃... shld hav eaten it b4 the main dish lol. All in all, it costed us $16 each, with no GST nor service charge o!
Then, we planned to go Liang Court for dessert, and the min we stepped out of Central mall, we saw bubbles flying all over haha!
Well, Alina insisted tat she din want to take any photos, so I took instead haha. *看见泡泡,会想到童年eh!*
Had custard and milk pudding tat Alina recommended from Tampopo Deli... $6.60. Finished the milk pudding... nice! We chatted for a while b4 gg home. Alina's gt to work the nex day... jiayou gal! *感谢会聆听、会分享的朋友……真讨厌每次时间一眨眼就过去了。*

Ate the custard one as I watched "In Time" hehe.
I was thinking... "time is money" literally, while watching. But no, time was everything.
Interesting concept though the storyline was so-so... typical劫富济贫plot. Amanda Seyfried's hairstyle reminded me of the female cyborg in the movie "My Girlfriend is a Cyborg" haha. 

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments