My 23rd Bday dinner with NCSS friends + Dad's Bday dinner!

*Mum said if someone whom u know but are distant in real life, yet appeared to be close with u in dreams, it meant tat the other party's thinking about u. Lol~ I can't help but laughed haha.*

B4 I step up to rush thru HC303's ppt, I reckon I shld "calm myself down" and reflect on my 23rd bday. *It's a special day for me, so I ought to prioritize it.*
Met up with Jess, LL and KU on fri evening at City hall and we headed to timbre at Arts House for my bday dinner haha! *Oh and XY called me 3,4 times from Beijing and yet I missed her call! No wonder the no. looked weird!*
I bought my own cam to take pics, and LL used her new acer andriod phone to take pics for us as well... but honestly hor, her phone's flash was super duper bright! KU and I were caught off-guard at 1st and when the flash came on, u see both of us couldn't stand the glaring lights... we were laughing away lol. *LL, ur phone pics came out dark eh... all of them... so the flash proved otherwise lol!* 
Jess loved the white baits a lot... kept on munching it. The buffalo wings were kinda spicy for me, and the tiger prawns were ok... juz a tinge of bitterness I reckon. LL and KU had beer la, Jess had this mango sunrise(?) which had higher alcoholic content than mine... whoa her face went red very fast neh lol!
KW came over after her driving lesson, and then gave me my very 1st present for the night~ bracelet from her and KU.
I wore it for the rest of the night of cos haha! Then, LL started grumbling about her big bag and then suddenly out came Regina's present! She mentioned Regina'd passed it to her when they met for lunch earlier. It's a pair of earring from Ralph Lauren and a ladies' bag from Old Navy!
Love them, and big thks to LL for bringing it over... tat "grumpy woman" lol. And juz when I tot things shld be over, LL took out another "huge box" from her bag again~ She told me to "open the present slowly", but ppl noe I'm a gan jeong spider la... I flipped up tat big stack of papers and saw like a styrofoam filled with some batteries and I tot it was my present u noe!? LL was literally "stamping her feet" cos I din follow her instructions lol... so she actualli spent 2days' to help do my twin lens reflex cam! There's even a roll of film la... whoa man we spent some time experimenting with it, but still dunno if it works neh haha.
Oh while KW was happily looking at the lens, somehw accidentally dropped the lenses. One of the parts couldn't be found at one pt of time, and I really tot the cam can't use liao, but lucky we found it back soon! Trina came after her lessons and gave me a mini cake! 
And I think Dorothy and her gave me this cute stuff toy bear as my bday gift haha! *Dang mum was hugging to it and kept saying it reminded her of me and bro when we were babies LOL!* So while we were enjoying The Goodfellas' singing, I reckon I had an enjoyable night! We were pretty much laughing thruout hehe. Oh and we were running for the last train practically haha~

Oh well dad, mum, grandma and I went downstairs to hav zi char for dinner... as a simple dinner for dad's belated bday!
It's very simple really, but we all loved the assam fish head curry~ super yummy la! *Yeah I think I won't ask for anything more than my fav dishes from my family on my bday from nw on! Hehe~*

*对于家人,心有灵犀不必多说。对于朋友,有心的我感激不尽。*
Reciprocate. 
It's sth I feel tat's really impt in life. After 22+yrs of learnt and still learning, I seem to be receiving more than giving, which isn't tat gd imo haha. I'd tell myself, time and again, to be more generous, no matter wat. And yes, this is wat I'll continue to do, and do more haha.
“23”这个数字,好像没什么魔力。又是一个数字。
但其背后的含义,对你、对我,都不一样。
我的23,应该也会有起有落。
失去的,我不会刻意寻回,但依然不时会在记忆里徘徊。
拥有的,绝不想轻易放手让他走。
以后的……我欢迎挑战,也准备全力以赴。
I wanna live a life I desire.

Comments