Happy 23rd bday dinner with poly friends!

*rRandom rRant: upset over my falling hair... I am trying to slp early, pls be all right.*

It's a hectic wk... juz one HC204 ppt down on tues (thks to MH for the praise of our voices haha~), and we've gt another HC303 ppt nex thurs. Nt to mention, HC360 report by the wk after nex. Came to no conclusion yet for our HC303 discussion on tues, so gt to read up the bks we borrowed and decide on the focus pt this fri. Well, nth much but juz random... I tot the "Red Chamber" movie Prof Yi showed us on tues' lec was nt bad. 

*rRandom rRant: need a gd razor blade to get rid of "u"!* 

Anyway, after HC360's tut today, met up with QW, Pat, WZ and PQ at Bugis itacho Jap restaurant~ the one WZ recommends. *I'm having lotsa Jap food for my bday~ "Jap feast" lol!* 
WZ already knew wat she wanted to eat, so she ordered kinda fast. It's those self-service kind of ordering, so basically we all took note of wat we ate... better for cost calculation haha. *"1314" is stuck is my mind nw once I think of PQ cos she kept repeating tat order no. for her caramel pudding lol~* Anyway, I had like 7 diff items, including cod cavier, salmon in soy sauce, lobster salad, mango salad and octopus sushi, mussel with tomato-sauced udon and the eel I shared with Pat.
Overall, they were all nice! Then, the gals gave me my bday presents haha! WZ, Pat and PQ gave me a really cute bday card, wallet and capitalLand vouchers, while QW gt me a yoga mat and a scarf!
WZ drew me a "Snowman" on both the envelopes and in the card haha~ big thks for their wishes neh! I muz say QW's present came in time sia! She actualli took note thru my words tat I needed a yoga mat and hw nice a scarf was~ haha! *有心了~感动!* Seriously I dunno when I would go and get a yoga mat if she din buy for me omg lol! *It might take me till nex yr I think~ haha!* As for the scarf, I'd been seeing in MINA mags hw the models would use these kind of scarfs to decor their dressing... shall try it soon!

We were chatting half way when WZ and Pat left for the washrm. *Wat if I wanted to go too!?* PQ, QW and I were left chatting, PQ was telling me about the Halloween events she and WZ were gonna attend at USS and Sentosa. Then, I realise WZ and Pat took really long to come back, but din "suspect" anything u see. PQ then said she wanted to go to the toilet too, then QW went to the counter to pay the bills.
Suddenly, I heard the gals singing me a bday song to me from behind! LOL~ they surprised me with a tiramisu cake!
Later WZ revealed tat the 2 couldn't find lighter to light the candles haha! They planned to borrow from the Polar Cake auntie at 1st, but she din hav 1. So the auntie suggested to them to look ard see who looked like "smokers" and borrow from them... and these 2 gals started looking ard lol~ the way they described was hilarious... like hw Pat tot 1 "ah beng" looked like he would smoke, but WZ tot otherwise. *WZ was joking shld they go up and ask "Do u smoke?" LOL~ I reckon the person would tot they were there to promote "quit smoking campaign" ah HAHA!* In the end, they came back to itacho's counter, hiding away while they borrowed a lighter from the counter staff lol. Great effort gals~ thks I appreciate it!
So yup I had a short and sweet celebration with my poly friends! Glad I feel tat comfortable ard my gd friends!

*rRandom tThought: Hey birthday! U heard my wish, did u? Though my wishes are made in a rush every time... somehw haha!*

Comments