Michelle's belated + My early 23rd bday dinner with uni clique + 최강로맨스

*rRandom tThought: 当“自愿”变成仅是“义务”,真是可悲。*

My girls decided tat we would celebrate Michelle and my bday on weds. *Poor Michelle was kept in the dark as to whr we were gg for dinner haha~* MT accidentally "let slip" of whr we were heading to during HC253's lect lol. So, while WT, LC and Michelle waited for SS and me to head down to town together after HC360's tut, YQ, YY and MT were already at Swensen's at Marina Square.
Anyway, LC and I were on some stuffs about religion, Asian and Western ppls' different value difference etc. *Yeah I do feel tat though both of us dun meet often, we do hav quite a bit to chat about.*
*SZ saw me near CityLink on the way... he joked tat he was "stalking me"... 酿你有那个胆子啦!Haha!*
So, the gals already ordered ice-cream cake for both of us at Swensens~ omg some time since I had ice-cream cake haha! *Tiramisu's superb!* MT bought a "gigantic" polariod cam and took pics for us~ it's heavy but really nice of her. Oh our artistic SS helped pasted the stickers too! *I came up with "OCTOPUS"... kinda meaning "October/Octopus is us" hehe... "sub-unit" within 9 of us.*
Anyway, the waiter told us about some special promotions on the main courses there, but I was oni eyeing on pasta u see... so I "义无反顾"地选择了black pepper seafood pasta haha... so hot! 2 "firehouses" were "on the house" too cos of the 2 bday gals hehe~ 
For our huge "bday cards", I'm thankful to SS for spending the time to decorate and design both of it! Well, others wrote their bday msges on it too... touched. They were so playful... wanted me and Michelle to "sign our结婚协议书" LOL! Can u imagine hw stunned Michelle and I were!? Haha... we配合on the outside la, but deep down “各怀鬼胎”lor lol. *Mich even wrote: "I belong to Xiah, dun try to折散us!" LOL her wrong word.* Hehe, in fact I believe is离婚协议书la haha.
As for our presents... let's take a look!
The gals were so thoughtful... muz be hearing from MT tat I'd been complaining tat my "Ace" is "naked" and I gt the intention of getting a casing for it, plus a new pouch... so they g-masked one for me! Oh and coincidentally, the necklace from Diva... I have another small one... exactly the same! *老实说,每次收到礼物后我都需要花个三秒才能反应过来~哈哈……from惊喜/惊吓中“回魂"lol.*
Had a great time and honestly fulfilling dinner over at Swensens. *我感受到你们的心意……这是好朋友最叫人感动、珍惜、不可多得的地方。Thks again to MT, SS, LC, Michelle, WT, YY & YQ!* Nw I seriously dunno whr to hang/place my card cos it's double-sided and so big haha.

*rRandom tThought: Though I dunno when I am really beginning/begun to, but I noe I am working towards achieving some things I want in life.*

"최강로맨스"!
I love이동욱! He's oso the lead in the 1st Korean drama tat I enjoyed: "My Girl". Eh but I dislike the female lead's voice in the movie... annoying eh.

Rating: 3/5

Oh I skipped my last French lesson today after tuition with Nikisha cos I'm too tired... plus I din hav time to revise lol. Hmm... kinda wrong timing for me to pick up a lesson outside this period of time... din expect myself to get so busy. French is a challenging lang to learn, nonetheless, I would learn as and when I can haha!

*rRandom tThought: 是因为距离,所以我再也无法容忍?或是因为无法容忍,所以才有了距离?保持距离似乎是最好的,但若一开始就没有距离,我又会否有此结论呢?*

Comments