Horrible Bosses + The Tree of Life

*rRandom rRant: I know it's unhealthy to stay up late, but I can't resist the temptation of my lappy... arghhh!*

*rRandom tThought: 合作对象得时不时换换才能有新灵感和新火花。*
Nope "Horrible Bosses" wasn't horrifying to see, in fact kinda laughable.

Rating: 3.5/5

Finally gt my eyebrow trimmed on sat... oooh guess it hurts a little more with threading, but it sure was fast. *Pray my brows grow healthy, and as usual!* Wkend's kinda stuck at home for me cos I was busy rushing thru HC204's ppt... literally oni started reading on sat afternoon, and doing oni at night. Took me 2days to finish my part of the ppt... no choice and which imo is considered fast as compared to the normal "sweet time" I take to do my assignments lol. Exams' coming but I haven gt down to revising yet... 顺其自然吧!

Caught "The Tree of Life".
Nothing stands still. 
Jack gt lost somehw. He stopped, turned back and looked, b4 he found wat he'd missed. 
Life is deemed to hav lived by us, if we believe.

Rating: 3.5/5

*rRandom tThought: 我老想要和家人做点什么,但怎么……*

Comments