Early Bday celebration for James + my new Acer Aspire 5750 + Hop

Finally done with HC301's“边城”ppt on thurs... glad CF tot the ppt was gd. *To think my old laptop died the night b4 juz the min b4 I was about to do rehearsal for my ppt speech~*Headed to HSS audi for the FOC camp committee interview, and Susan and I interviewed for the position of programmers. *Chief Programmer? Let's hope things dun get difficult for us!*
*好朋友说“就这样子没联络了……”这种不负责任的话,听得我无言。我们三人又何尝没尝试过联络你呢?*

Met James, YB, PH and YL at JP's ichiban sushi for dinner, and an early celebration for James's 23rd bday!


YB and James were there by 4+pm, so the 2 decided on a mango cake from The Icing Room. It was nice eh. Been some time since I saw YL too... so it was a rather nice catch-up bet. 5 of us. Anyway, it was a simple one but gd tat James enjoyed it!

Lived without any laptop thruout friday, while looking at new ones from Challenger at JP. Oh yeah and I went for Nikisha's tuition an hr earlier than usual since Mandy asked so, but when I reached her unit, no one opened the door! I tot it was an April Fool's joke eh... until I knew Nikisha was in her mum's rm, so she din hear the guardhouse calling her home. Phew... I would "strangle" her if she wasted my time, like gg there an hr earlier! Lol.

After tuition with Goklas on sat morning, I met up with LL and we went to Nex at Serangoon since she suggested bringing me to new shopping malls in SG tat I hadn't been to yet. It was a "mini-Vivo" as wat ppl call it... but ah shopping malls are all about the same la haha. We had lunch at this HK desert restaurant.
I only tried the dessert above, with cut mangoes and pearls in it... so-so lo. But dang I loved the carrot cake there~ forgot to take the pic but it tastes diff from those usual ones we hav in hawker centres... thumbs up!
Went back home to take my old laptop and we headed to JP's Challenger. I decided on the trade-in of my old laptop for an Acer Aspire 5750 at $799... plus Challenger's membership, warranty extension etc... totalled up to $930+ in all. I'm still figuring out Windows 7 atm cos I'd been using XP for the past 5yrs... and hopefully this new lappy can serve me well! Haha.
LL and I had dinner at Benten since she hasn't tried it b4. Then, we caught "Hop"!
E.B was really cute la haha!
It's a story about E.B "hopping" out of its world cos it din want to take over the responsibility of being a Easter rabbit from his dad. He came to California and met James Marsden, and together they were rather funny haha.
This is well, really a movie suited for families. Though cartoon movies are nt among my no.1 choices while choosing a movie, it's still relaxing to watch these once in a while.

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments