Age of the Dragons + Country Strong

*纵使不免会有羡慕他人的时候,我知道我会依照自己的步伐in life!*

*rRandom: I want a pair of sneakers cos I realise I dun hav any nw!*

Can't recall hw many variety shows I'd been watching this wkend... quite a number ba haha. I tot SJ-M were funny on“佼个朋友吧”, esp Siwon... this handsome guy's full of mischief... I can't wait to catch their first Taiwanese idol drama! Oh yeah and I've been writing notes for exams too... jiayou to myself!

Caught "Age of the Dragons".
Eh... juz killing dragons, rather simple plot.
Oh... the female lead's pretty.

Rating: 3/5

Decided to watch "Country Strong", starring Gwyneth Paltrow and Tim Mcgraw.
"If you see me getting smaller, I'm leaving, don't be grieving."
One reason why I enjoy country music's cos the lyrics are pretty touching, down-to-earth and sweet, in a sense. Together with the sound of guitar and sometimes other accompaniments too, country songs create a sense of "chirpiness"... gives me the gd mood!
Gwyneth Paltrow plays a famous country singer (Kelly)with illness, and passed away eventually. She was struggling with love and fame at the same time.
Garrett Hedlund's gt beautiful blue eyes! And while watching the show I kept thinking he's Tim Mcgraw instead cos Taylor Swift's gt a song entitled "Tim Mcgraw"... and his looks fit the song very well lol. It's only when I looked up the internet tat I realise Tim Mcgraw was actualli Kelly's husband haha~

Of cos, the songs in there were super duper nice! I love them all hehe.

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments