Just Go With It + No Strings Attached

*I always feel appreciated when I know ppl ard cares for me.*

*rRandom: 那些学过的,曾像bible般正经八百的……怎么如今回想,竟成了捧腹的笑话了?这大概是“笑看人生”的意义所在吧lol~*

Exams' coming but I ain't done with writing notes yet... so hopefully I can finish writing HC301's notes by coming sunday!
Poll Day's coming too... hmm ain't gonna reveal whr my vote goes but be it PAP or the opposition parties, the thing tat matters is we hav a govt that's FOR us. Actions speak louder than words, and as long as the ppl's voices are gonna be listened to (nt juz "heard"~ there's a diff o~ haha juz reminding myself some definition concept from CS100), I'm sure we can look forward to a bright 20yrs ahead. Personally, I feel tat election's a great event... we get to hear diff opinions and I gt the excuse to really pay attention to the SG society, regarding its politics and more. 

Had a short dinner meet-up with Pat and WZ at PS's Yoshinoya. Finally passed Pat's belated bday present to her~ and poor gal she's sick! Glad tat we met up since I came back from Shanghai, and we forgot to take photos... so no photos for this meet-up~

Btw, C.N. Blue's new MV for "Love Girl" is up! I think Jungshin looks gd with tat hairstyle in there. The female lead is pretty~ and oh the whole MV is juz fun-loving haha.


Watched "Just Go With It", starring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston.
Phew, a "Adam Sandler film" tat din disappoint me. And I guess I've always liked Jennifer Aniston as an actress... she's cool in her roles.
I was laughing a lot while watching this, esp the part whr the 2 were doing the "coconut game" lol!

Rating: 3.75/5

Next up... "No Strings Attached".
Somehw, I dun hav a liking for Ashton Kutchton's role in movies... it's about the same here and there. Oh, and the "kind" of movie as well.

Rating: 3/5

Comments