Down with luck since that bird shit...

Can it get even more stranger than this!?

The last time I literally gt bird shit on my head was 10+ yrs ago, when the whole family was walking home after dinner. Mum said it meant unluckiness if bird shit gets onto your head. Nw, I can't recall anything unlucky tat happened to me back then though.
And this time, it was oni last sat when another bird shit brushed past the back of my head while I was on my way to the market to trim my eyebrows. So the "suay" thing tat followed? Okie my lappy died 2 days b4 this and I spent almost 1K on this fateful day on a brand new laptop... meaning a big big hole in my bank.
That was oni financially. Last tues, I came back home, and was preparing to go for tuition at Saya's place b4 I suddenly felt a feverish rush in me. I lied down in bed and shortly after, I realise I was experiencing "hot and cold moments"... meaning to say I was running a fever! Tat whole afternoon was a torture cos I was in this "half-slp-half-awake" state. Same thing tat night... I manage to slp oni about 4+am cos I was very unwell. Skipped CS100 and HC301's lecture on weds, and while the rain poured heavily, I still did nt manage to rest well thruout weds. Eating panadol and the herbal drink mum cooked helped I think, and fever went down on thurs.
I was able to hav tuition with Saya on thurs, and even she realised I was about to lose my voice lol! Yes after tat 2hrs of teaching, I think I couldn't really talk anymore. The fever was gone, but my sore throat is still here to stay... arghh!
Had to postpone Nikisha's tuition today to Sunday instead, cos I'm afraid the most I could do at tuition would be hand signals lol. Nw my eyes are rather sore due to the lack of proper slp, voice is hoarse (sign-of-losing-it-anytime) and am suffering from a runny nose. It feels so terrible to nt hav my pleasant voice with me~ aw... I miss "u", so pls come back... I dun wanna scare Goklas tml with this "sexy voice"~
Anyway, mum said my "heatiness" most prob had to do with the coffee auntie made us on Sunday. She put a lot of cocoa powder in it... maybe tat's why. The stupid "bird-shit-curse" was most prob a tale itself.
*rRandom tThoughts: Juz when I was prepared to forgo, you wrapped your arms ard me. I broke down.*

I still managed to finish up my HC312 assignment for the coming wk juz nw... to think I was in a daze while writing my story. I literally stared at the screen blankly for more than an hr, looking at the chi characters but could nt squeeze out nor construct proper sentences. Almost the whole of my friDAY time was spent on the assignment!

U-Kiss's "0330" MV came out nt long ago, and I guess it's almost my fav MV of theirs since their debut... nice feel to it. *Soo Hyun's powerful singing was wow!* I dun feel too much towards their new members AJ and Hoon, but I seriously missed Alexander! He was such a dork in variety shows and interviews... and I guess he's one of the reason why SG media likes U-Kiss!
Rather disappointing to hear tat NH Media terminated Alexander and KiBum's contract and nt like hw the media reported as the members wanting to discontinue activity with U-Kiss out of their own accord.

There is a dark and dirty side to Korea's entertainment industry. I dunno hw they work exactly but somehw artistes, esp young ones, are treated like slaves... and maybe nt even exactly well-treated. The unjust treatment prob needs to be properly dealt with. If not those youngsters in Korea whom carry dreams in them to become a star, are oni gonna become one provided they pay a price for it. Hw heavy a price? They'd better be prepared to go thru the tough way b4 such phenomena ceases.

Comments