蔡李佛

*Why am I slping so much nwadays!?*

Exams in about a mth's time and I shld be revising intensively by right, but I'm still nt in the mood yet. Well, kinda worried for this sem's result though... pray hard tat my GPA's gonna maintain at least.
Weather's been rainy in the afternoon for the past 1 wk and so I fell aslp on bed on fri afternoon b4 I even start on my modern lit textbk sia.

BigBang's "Love Song" MV is kinda unique... the whole panning was so smooth it felt like the whole MV was "uncut" and done in 1 shot. Pure black and white with the tinge of grey... the feeling of the song was authentic in its own way. I enjoyed the simplicity.


Gt quite some movies "on hand" waiting to be watched haha, so I finished watching "蔡李佛" 1st!


Too typical, and nt much of a "big cast". My fav actor is元华~

Rating: 2/5

Comments