年初三@YB's house + The Chronicles of Narnia:The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Was rushing HC312's assignment b4 I went over to YB's house in the evening on Sat.
She was recommending bliv's cleanser and blackhead serum to me, and I goped those samples from her haha. Gt angpows from her parents and her relatives. Ben wasn't here this yr cos he's in Malaysia. So yup YB's dad woped up yummy dishes again this CNY! I ate like 10 wontons!? Lol. The sauce tat came together was super nice la~

They gambled at night... and poor YB lost like 20bucks on Black Jack. It was her one of her aunt's bday ard the corner too, so they celebrated with a coffee cake at 10.30pm. *I drank like 3 cans of Ice Lemon Tea and 1 can of H2O omg!*
Din intend to stay over cos I couldn't finish HC312's hwk, but in the end it was nearly 12am when her relatives left, and I felt like watching“我们在恋爱”with her... so I stayed over haha. We finished the 3 subbed episodes at like 1.30am and went to slp. Think I finally fell aslp near 3+, 4am.

*Have been easily tired lately... 身理时钟好像出了问题。*

Fell aslp in the evening again on Sun at home, woke up at 8pm to hav dinner and finish HC312's hwk.
*rRandom tThought: It's time I pick up a book. I seriously feel like I'm lagging behind a lot in knowledge and almost everything in time nw!*

Caught "The Chronicles of Narnia:The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" finally!


Edmund and Lucy brought along their cousin to Narnia this time. Together with Prince Caspian, they were supposed to fight all temptations, get the seven swords together to save their world against the evil aura/monster tat lurks ard one island.
I loved the little rat there... it's so cute haha. The cousin was annoying at 1st, but luckily he was part of a great battle in the end.
OMG and Ben Barnes's eyes... he looks super gd in there. Skandar Keynes, as Edmund, is already a grown-up! I tot he looks cute... but somehw he did reminded me of Mr.Bean as well haha.

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments