SAFRA Boon Lay with XY + Waraku with LL & Regina + Mum's Birthday dinner + 新少林寺

*Am enjoying watching "Strong Heart", "Star King", and some other sports variety shows from Korea... it's amazing seeing hw talented those young artistes are!*

*朋友之间也有不能解决的烦恼,摊开来说的时候,怎么知道原来自己会害怕啊~*
After HC301's tut on thurs, XY and I decided to go singing at Kbox Safra at Boon Lay. *Poor Susan can't join us due to her tuition assignment.* It was 6bucks for 2 hrs... and yeah both of us enjoyed singing a lot. *It's nt every time I go Kbox for serious singing though.* It was sunset time when we came out of Safra, and XY tot the sunset looked really nice... so we took photos...
And thks to one of the lady who took photo for us, cos she pointed out the rainbow! Anyway, we had dinner at Benten Cafe... the soup pasta I had was quite nice. XY and I shared some talks on singing and our uni mates. *Well, it's a gd "peek" into hw others think of us.*

On fri afternoon, LL and I met up at City Hall and we headed to Waraku at Marina Square for lunch! Regina was late so she reached at about 3pm. *Thks for the Body Shop shower gel + body lotion gift!* Regina already quitted her work at NCSS, so 3 of us could share about more "gossips" at work haha. *Could see that LL was rather agitated at times during our convo lol~* We also chatted about some rich friends LL and Regina had... whoa sey really "high-class" one lor. I showed them the photoshoot book from Shanghai and omg... both of them couldn't recognise me la!
Was so into chatting tat I almost couldn't find the excuse to leave at the right time for Nikisha's tuition at 5pm, and I reached her residence oni at 5.30pm. I tot I saw her dad but Nikisha told me tat was her mum's friend whose staying at their house for the time being... her real Indian dad's in Hong Kong atm.

Caught SJ-M's new song, “太完美”'s MV... the idea of a furry top hat muz be a new trend in Korea I reckon? Though I dun realli like tat. Again, a catchy electronic pop song tat's gonna make fangirls like me happy haha. *My eyes were on Kyu Hyun most of the time ok~*


It's mum's 51st bday today! My family, together with grandma and third uncle, went downstairs for dinner. I must say the coffee shop near my house does great煮炒! Besides the claypot beancurd which I tot was average, all the other dishes like the assam fish head curry, veggie and pork meat in garlic and ginger sauce tasted real yummy! Furthermore, it oni costed bro and I less than $20 each for a delicious dinner like this... worth it!
*No matter hw rude/bad I was, at times, to my family members, deep down I know very well hw much family means to me.*

Finally done with HC312's assignment for the wk at ard 9pm juz nw, so I can move on and finish up watching Andy Lau's “新少林寺”.
It's entitled "新少林寺", maybe cos we don't expect monks in real life to大开杀戒.
刘德华拿剪刀将头发乱剪一通的那一幕非常深刻。。。作为观众,心疼他的头发neh haha。Nicholas Tse痞痞的坏蛋look还挺不错的。
悲烈的结局,大概也是预料之内的。
Oh yeah~ and the ending scene whr Andy Lau "died" in the Buddha's palm... is of some significance I reckon.

Rating: 3.75/5

Comments