30/1/2011: Super Show 3 in SG!

OMG this shld be the 2nd Kpop concert I went to since SM Town 2010 in Shanghai last yr. The 2 concerts are diff cos the previous one was a "拼盘" one, with many artistes performing while the current one is solely Super Junior's! QW helped bought the ticket since Nov last yr, and it costed each of us $211.10 each... really ex for a concert, and in which I would seriously re-consider in future if to buy when in "an-extremely-penniless-state" like nw haha. Met up with QW at Stadium station at about 2+pm, and we went to hav lunch at the foodcourt at Kallang mall(?). The Korean chicken ramyeon ($5)tasted oni so-so. QW bought some tidbits at a Koreanmart, including the super spicy Korean cup noodle we had in Shanghai.
Headed to the Indoor Stadium after tat. There were ppl giving out Si Won's fan haha~ to show support to him. *reminded me of the many fangoods being given out when we were in Shanghai lo~* We went to the North Entrance, and I decided to go to the official merchandise booth to take a look, to see if I could get anything tat SS wants. OMG~ really as MJ said, the merchandise like folders, towels, postcards ($20) were really ex la! As I'm already over the "fanatic-fangirl-age", and the fact tat I already gt quite a bit of idol stuff in Shanghai, I gave up the thought of getting anything from there. Seeing some other young schgals getting lotsa goods really make me佩服them... I'm nt sure about them but I am already starting to realise hw hard it is to earn money, and "wise spending" is definitely impt haha. *Alright I know I spent a lot in Shanghai but I feel they're wat's worth u see~*

We sat at T36, row 14. I was at seat 1. In fact, the stage was planned all ard the stadium, and we were oni 2 rows from the letch in front. Pretty gd seating I tot. 
The concert started about 4.30pm and out came Dong Hae 1st! He was being "lifted" onto the air la... omg so cool. They performed songs like "Sorry, Sorry", "Super Girl", "Don't Don", "너 같은 사람 또 없어" etc... all dance items at the beginning. Oh and the sea of sapphire blue was pretty.
Henry and Zhou Mi joined SJ when they performed the Korean version of "Super Girl". Can't rmb which cute song they sang when Lee Teuk and Sungmin "flew into the air" and began throwing down paper crisps. Lee Teuk was coming towards our side and he's so cute... flapping his arms furiously lol!

Then, the members went into their self-intro part. I can't stop laughing at Kyu Hyun's "neck-shaking" Pharaoh and Eun Hyuk's "Red Indian" image... his hairstyle was epic LOL! Ryeo Wook, Sungmin, Shindong and Ye Sung looked super duper cute too haha.
Lee Teuk made some opening speech in Korean and there were translations on the big screen, so I'm thinking if they always hav to memorise their speeches onstage haha.
Ryeo Wook's somewat "solo" stage appeared when he sang "봄날", while Sungmin was on guitar accompaniment. I guess I know why many fans love his voice nw... it has a totally diff texture as compared to Ye Sung's and Kyu Hyun's... tat softness with strength totally had me mesmerised haha.
Next up was Kyu Hyun! This boy nv fail to impress me! His rendition of“新不了情”was emotional, and dang his pronounciation was gd. He looked very into the song somehw, and tat look killed fangirls haha. Kyu Hyun's vocal ability really was awesome.
All along, I tot tat Sungmin's the all-rounder in SJ. He's the kind who's gd in almost everything: singing, dancing, playing instruments, hosting, martial arts and Jap lang... and I guess a disadvantage to this would be tat it seems he isn't esp outstanding in either, cos there always seem to be other members who's better at wat he's gd at. Still, when ur "cutie-pie-boy-next-door" turned bad and gt down to the dance flr... he's juz as hot~
"Looking For The Day" was the Christian song Si Won sang I suppose. It fits his image totally... "pastor" haha. Si Won's like ur 100% almost-perfect looking guy but somehw he feels "too far" for me... like F4 last time haha.
Donghae and Eun Hyuk hit the dance flr right after Si Won, and I muz say the lady dancer was super lucky ba~ to be dancing so closely with 2 SJ members lol. *Eun Hyuk's abs omg... he's competing with Si Won but I think the latter's figure still looked more toned hehe.*
I almost couldn't recognise Henry onstage... he's gt a new hair colour and hairstyle! This talented boy din play his violin this time round but chose to challenge the piano... his own version of "Baby" was rather cute too.
SJ-T came out very soon~ "Ddok ddok ddok" was so full of CNY mood la lol. At the end every member placed their mic on Lee Teuk's face cos he was holding his final singing note for quite long haha~
I tot the members were having some fun onstage, but nt very fun somehw.... maybe due to lang barrier... they couldn't exactly express much, nor crack much jokes.
I enjoyed Hee Chul as Lady Gaga! OMG~ and Dong Hae, Eun Hyuk and Shindong as the "Beyonces" was hilarious! Hee Chul's darn pretty and evil as usual... and man the guys (except Shindong) hav really slim legs la~ They danced to "Crazy in love/ Poker Face/ Single Lady" if I din rmb wrongly.
There was a short hologram performance thingy for Kangin after their ballad... somehw to remind fans tat Kangin is still with SJ I reckon?
Ye Sung's solo was "너 아니면 안돼". It's the 1st time I'd been hearing it live and I muz say kudos to his husky voice, which made this simple song tat touching.
Saw the pic above!? Ye Sung was very near us ah... I think him, Ryeo Wook, Lee Teuk and Shin Dong came over most often. Lee Teuk gt so high tat he even climbed up the letch nex to us to shake hands with the fans la! I managed to shake Shindong's hand nia... it was so fat and thick haha. QW shaked hands with Lee Teuk, Kyu Hyun, Shindong and I think Ye sung or Sungmin... and she tot Kyu Hyun had the softest hand among all haha. *so jealous... I wanna shake Kyu Hyun's hand too~* I think I din see Si Won coming here even once besides the finale part whr everyone went round the whole stage to thk the audience.
SJ always have cute themes for their con, and this time round it was FRUITS and VEGGIES! They dressed up and sang their songs for Finale, b4 the encore. I enjoyed watching hw naughty Sungmin used the toy hammer to hit Ryeo Wook... and the latter was so obedient... din "retaliate" haha. Hee Chul saw a big fan-made flag of his name and brought it up the stage... “环绕”the stage with it somemore haha~ parading his flag.
Oh and anyway, Shindong took the DSLR cam of a gal in front of me and self-shot a pic of his own... making gals ard me gt into a state of frenzy sia haha.

我想,去看演唱会的歌迷都要疯狂。
但未必都是举止上的疯狂。我疯的东西,不需要人提醒。
当时,我也陷入了所谓的“无法自拔”状态中,但绝对不是不顾及他人安全的那种沉溺。不礼貌的推啊、拉啊、挤啊、撞啊都让我觉得挺可恶的。就姑且说我懒惰吧、爱面子吧、胆小吧。。。我歇斯底里的兴奋和发疯都是精神上的。
现实是残忍的。谁都想和心仪的偶像近距离,而这种画面在想像中应该是漂亮、完美的,不是那么难堪、难以入眼的。
好啦,或许这样的事情不足以让我变得癫狂吧。又或者,我比较向往去听演唱会吧。
Pop concert is fun, but I reckon I much prefer rock concerts cos I get real high in there hehe. 

*我想,去演唱会是一定要结伴的,这个很重要。。。心灵上能达到协议的,或是好玩的伴。*

Oh and about HC312 ysd... KD analysed and commented on each and every of our letter assignment written... quite relaxing a seminar. And all our assignments done would be put up on HC312's blog as well... so cool. *KD, 你的偷窥心理也太强了吧?搞得两位女同学都差一点稀里哗啦了啦~*

Comments