12/2/2011: Bowling + "Streats" with Bel, LX & Joy~

*Shag. Restless. Easily distracted. Not in mood for studies. Not enough time... I need more hrs a day.*

Simply "tried my luck" when I asked Bel out... and LX came along too hehe. Took MRT to JE with Goklas since he was gg for his Eng tuition, and I browsed ard the Popular at JE's MRT tat was "already-gonna-close-down-soon". *The books/CDs are sold at $5 for 5 eh~ $1 for each~ so I grabbed 5 haha.* 3 of us had lunch at a coffeeshop nearby b4 we headed to The Chevrons for bowling! Hmm nt very cheap during wkends ah... I spent like a total of nearly $15+ for 3 games.
Poor Bel broke her nail juz mins into the 1st game la... ouch! And oh man our arms really gt more tired the more we play... and so did the scores... mine was like 90, 60+, then 50+ nia lol~ Joy came late, and we played a bit of "Monopoly Deal" b4 we left for IMM.
Dinner was at "Streats"... I tot the food were really nt bad! I kinda enjoyed my fried rice, and loved the lychee wolfberry aloe green tea! Costed $13+... considered nt ex for restaurants le la.
Went up to the open Garden Plaza at lvl 3 and we continued to play "Monopoly Deal". *Bel blabbered alien lang all the way... couldn't understand her lol.*

Comments