爱你一万年 + 穿越时空的少女 + The Tourist

Short review of 3 movies I caught recently, 1st movie being“爱你一万年”,starring Vic Chou and a Japanese actress.
Vic plays a rock band singer in the movie, and happened to meet this Japanese gal who came over to Taiwan to learn mandarin. They decided on "an agreement" tat their love would not last longer nor shorter than 3mths.
The pairing was rather fresh though, cos it's nt tat often we get to see Vic get paired up with someone who looks more mature and "manlier" than him I tot haha. And omg I think he looks gd even with moustache... "cute-颓废" haha! And yes there's definitely persona in this actor... I realise he has a lot of movements/face expressions tats "very Vic".

Rating: 3.75/5 (0.25 cos of Vic... I am biased yes!)

Then it was "穿越时空的少女", a lil' similar to "time traveller" kind of story in here.
Was indeed a bit painful to watch near the end, cos it hurt tat young gal when she travelled back in time, but to hav her memories erased after tat, and she couldn't recall anything about the guy she loved dying.
不记得,看起来更痛心。

Rating: 3.5/5

"The Tourist"'s got one of my fav actor, Johnny Depp in it!
Interesting! There's somewat a twist... who'd hav know tat Alexander Pierce turned out to be "the tourist", Johnny Depp!
And omg Venice is so beautiful!

Rating: 3.75/5

*It's a lunar new yr, 2011! Shall do my CNY posts b4 the wk ends, and my lappy... pls stay strong~ cos u noe I need u badly!*

Comments