CNY 2011 with family and relatives~

I'm currently experiencing the "post-CNY-syndrome"... as like every other yr b4 haha. *CNY's 15 days by right, but I feel it's oni a few days for me nia every time~* Seriously dun wanna face the long semester ahead.
My friends were complaining on tues night tat HC301's prof sent an email telling us to go back to sch for lecture on CNY's eve in the afternoon. It kind of ruins one's mood if I still had to go back in the afternoon b4 the actual start of CNY, and when every other ppl oni goes back in the morning... so I skipped lecture haha.
And yes so my family had our usual steamboat for reunion dinner... greedy mummy bought like 10+ ingredients lol.
It's tom yam soup base this yr... eh I tot it was oni sweeter after we added in the ingredients and cooked for some time. And I gt really full after a while... cos I ate a lil' too much rice I think.
团圆饭桌上最“棒”的不是“和平”地吃着饭菜。
我家讲究的是“斗嘴”。。。爸爸和妈妈、弟弟和我。。。真是“热闹”到不行。
这,几乎是我家的“传统”~哈哈。

On the 1st day of CNY, we reached grandma's house at about 3pm. I go there oni once a yr, so when I saw a maid in the kitchen, I almost tot grandma they all hired another maid... b4 realising she was ah pek's maid. *Saw XL and her husband for the 1st time too... like 5-6 yrs since their wedding... and their 4 lil' daughters... omg I've like 10+ nieces and nephews nw.*
3rd aunt wasn't here cos she went Taiwan for a holiday, but I saw MY and her baby son for the 1st time since she married off to Japan. XLS's gt a wife nw too. Anyway, LL suddenly began taking photos of all of us... and soon we gather into grps to take photos... diff generations of ppl together haha. *Well hopefully I'd get to see the photos!*
As usual, I'd go into fifth uncle's rm and chat with MJ and JH cos the living rm's simply too crowded. JH was so bored she took pics of us lol.
And ok I admit I do hav STM... I kept on asking hw old and whr are they studying nw lol. MJ's doing her "O" lvls, and JH's already sec 2... omg hw time flies! To think tat YM, YL, Gary, MM and I are already past 20... and ppl like Eddie, SZ they all are like gg to army and high sch soon~ *岁月不等人啊~*
YM bought his "Monopoly Deal Breaker" card game and soon, SZ, bro, me, Eddie, YL and YM were playing the game together. I couldn't recall if I played this game b4 until I rmb-ed I'd play with my sec sch friends b4 during our outings haha. *Hmm... I believe bro does hav天分in such strategic games... he's gd for a 1st-time player.*
*长大了,即使想,也很难改变什么了。我们只会眼睁睁地see hw things go.*

初二, went over to grandma's house and had lunch with XY they all.
After tat, XY, SF and I went JP, with the intention of catching a movie, Aiyoh... either the timings weren't right or if nt, the movie tickets were sold out/selling fast. And since XY and SF were talking about hw they played  "Monopoly Deal Breaker" with their cousins the day b4, we went to Fairprice Xtra and bought a set each haha.
Came back and we played with BL and WL. Dang WL's quite a fast learner... though 3rd aunt kept saying tat he's bad at studies, esp Eng and Math... he's surprisingly gd at the game, which requires a combi of "Eng and Math" knowledge haha. 
Yes my little cousin is a camwhore... he loves taking pictures... most prob. cos he knows he looks rather gd in it lol. So, I snapped one of him eating his nugget... so津津有味的样子o~
My aunt and uncles were playing poker and mahjong with my family... and so the rest of us "kids" were left to play with Monopoly. *Evil BL and WL ah... ganged up and "bully" me in the game~ haha.* The adults played till 1am lor!

*rRandom tThought: 我现在很努力地回想……16、17岁时的我有很多不可告人的秘密吗?Hmm……我大概从小时候起就有很多了lol!*

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Senior,

I couldn't find anything on COM264 (2AU)? Could u pls tell me more about it? Cos i'm not from CS.

Thanks,
Vincent