Karen's moving away this coming wkend, to her new single rm on the 17th flr, so I would be slping alone in my rm till when I leave Shanghai in Jan 2011! Hmm... there's gd and bad about this, but I reckon it isn't a huge prob since it's gonna be oni about a mth for me to hav the rm to myself haha.
Prepared a lil' surprise X'mas-cum-farewell present for her... shall put it on her desk on X'mas eve since she's away at her bf's house these few days.
It's a "blow-and-it-lights-up" LED candle with a small lomo card. *To think we've stayed together for 3mths le~* She's a pretty and nice gal, so I'm glad we managed to live "in peace" (which I've been worrying about since b4 I came). And yeah I'm oso happy we could share HTHT stuff, though nt a lot, but I rather enjoyed listening to her bf and her love story, as well as wat's gg on with those SG students in Fudan uni haha. We met each other by chance, via her mum... and I can say I'm quite lucky I had Karen as my roomie haha. *Her“第五”surname nv fails to amuse and amaze ppl ard haha~ 第五瓅子~*

Settled with shipping YB's stuff back to SG to her... nearly 4KG. And the postcard which I sent to her and my family reached SG "safely" haha! It took oni 2 wks though, and the stupid lady at猫的天空之城told us 1mth! So despite being a "supposedly-2011-new-yr-greeting-card", it became a "pre-X'mas-2010-card"~ So yup I can reveal the cards nw:

I choose the same design for both cos I really liked this, and I reckon they juz suit both my family and YB. *To all my other gd friends out there... nt tat I dun wanna mail to u guys but I seriously can't rmb ur addresses except YB's cos she kept on sending me greeting cards yrs back~ haha. Er... in fact, I "gambled" for hers too u see hehe.*

Oh yeah, it's finally down to the last report and thesis for中国现代文学名著选讲mod. WT, Mich and I went for his lecture today, but his hwk for this mod doesn't tally with wat the助教has said earlier... I wonder if they communicate, seriously? According to prof Chen, there's oni读书报告to be done, whereas李助教mentioned about 1 report and 1 thesis some time ago... alamak. We've to attend lecture nex wk in order to know... aiyoh.
*Whatever it is, I think I shld be writing on《电》and《边城》.*

Been talking to mum on the phone for the past few mths since I'm here. She's nt like Mich nor WT's mum... they blabber/share a lot about wat's happening over their side in SG. My mum rarely does. 这是我们的沟通方式. She almost always repeats the same thing daily haha... telling me to be careful of this and tat. I appreciate tat, honestly... though sometimes I felt rather irritated due to stress from sch stuff.
“调解人?”我真的觉得我在尝试了。为了大家的好,希望大家都和睦、开心,我真的尝试了。
换作是以前,依我一贯“外刚”的性格,我才不可能这么做。
我在想,如果偶尔soft一些,能让事情变好,我现在完全不介意去那么做。
有那么一点开心,因为我好像在人生中又学会了、又进步了。
我不敢说自己长大了,因为人总是在学习着成长。
可回过头想想,有时候的我实在太沉溺于自己的世界里了,所以忽略了身边我所珍惜的人。
坏习惯,就算不能马上戒掉,我也在尝试时不时“踹开”它。

感谢,虽然懂事得比别人慢,但至少我开始懂事了。:)

It's gonna be raining and snowing on Fri and Sat... X'mas eve and X'mas! WT, Mich and I would be celebrating by doing our own "steamboat" hehe... and QW's arriving on Sat! OMG... 2 wks with her means I'm gonna spend money again haha.

Comments