노래방 + 长白山烧烤

*So many thesis to finish, and so poor, yet I wanna go for a trip to西安... such bad timing~ I'm undecided!*
I'm oni 1/3 done with风俗与文学's final thesis up till 2+am ysn. There are still like 6-7 thesis to go for me and I'm unsure if I can finish doing them fast~ cos QW's coming on the last wk of Dec and as a friend, I'd wanna accompany her to go round as much as possible... and it seriously feels no gd to be tied down by so many hwks!

After中国民俗文化lecture this afternoon, WT, Mich and I went to南区to ask the pricing for developing photos cos Mich and I wanted to develop our photoshoot shots. It's RMB0.70 per 6inch photos, and they need about 2hrs to finish developing like 100+ photos... so we're still considering atm. Then, we went to the ticket agency for WT to get杭州tickets for her parents and herself on the coming Mon. WT went off to airport to fetch her parents at 4+pm, whilst Mich and I decided to go explore the "Korean street" juz beside our dorm.
There's a "sauna" place there! *We might go in the chilly winter haha~* We'd be aiming to go to one of the노래방there some time ago, and we went up to this one... the 1st one we saw haha. It looked like there's no business at all lor... so dark and ulu but both of us gave it one try la... RMB60 for 1hr eh!
And I think I know why there's no customer! The MVs are all "pirated"! It's boring seeing those sceneries on a TV leh... even though I love seeing the nature in real life la! The menu for choosing songs are like Korean characters everywhr... yeah I mean in a노래방ah... so bad for ppl like me who din continue to brush up their Korean lang lol.
Mich said노래방s in Korea also had their song books the way it is here. I sang mostly mandarin songs la lol... cos I think this is really a place to practise singing eh... can't "turn on" the orginal singers' voice. And one bad thing... the echo is really loud~ and I can't find ways to tone it down.

Anyway, Mich and I had dinner at长白山烧烤. The tv there was playing 2010's MAMA Awards show.
The Bibim Bap (RMB20) was nt bad, and there were 6 side dishes... of which I tot the pumpkin soup tasted richer than the Korean restaurant we always go to at五角场.
*I'm so gonna miss the "No-GST-nor-service-charges" in China when I return to SG~*

Comments