Hi Winter!

And again it's a while since I last wrote here.

In the blink of an eye, it's already mid Dec. I'm left with 2 theses and 2 reports (3 theses and 1 report to be exact)... and yes I am working hard to finish all of it b4 QW comes but intuition tells me I most prob. would still be rushing one last one by the time she's here haha.
Karen's currently in西安and I wanted to go with her too, but seriously tied down by hwk... shldn't hav been so. *Hw nice if I could stay at her place haha~* Anyway, she would be back tml and she promised to bring back some小吃from there hehe.

Din really went sightseeing ard in Shanghai cos Mich and I were "stuck" doing theses in our rms, juz gg out for dinners as usual. *Having dinner at五角场during the wkend is terrible... flooded with ppl!* WT accompanied her parents while pia-ing her theses haha.
Things happened, and past me by unknowingly.
Happy or nt, there were indeed, moments of thoughts.
Getting to know more about ppl ard u, forced me to think... who's who, and who's worth. Well of cos for some, I'm comfortable with juz staying at hw we are like as of nw.
*我想不是谁的问题,只是想法不一样,无法苟同/沟通。*

Winter came... few days ago I reckon? The wind was terrible last wk, and thus the major drop in temp. No longer do I see the maple leaves by the roadside... "leaf-less" somehw.



*能吃是福,我大概已经把很多“福气”装进肚子里了吧?Haha.*
Oh on a brighter note, WT's parents treated me, Mich, Rinn, Yana and 4 other Thai friends to dinner when they juz came... at知味堂. It was of cos a feast and I was a bit paiseh to take photos la with WT's parents ard, so no food pic haha. We took a grp pic at the end of the dinner though.
And again, WT's uncle fetched she and her parents b4 coming to our dorm to take me and Mich to lunch treat at香港粗菜馆again~ WT's parents haven't been there la. It's oni 2 pathetic pics but omg the dim sums were really yummy hehe~ *RMB500+ for ard 10dishes... ok eh.*
WT's parents are gg back to SG tml afternoon. QW's coming on X'mas! Alright, gt to go and pen notes for my 1st诗学theses nw. There's still quite a bit coming up... like reg mods for my yr 2 sem 2 in NTU, getting results here, translation for it, shipping of my stuff back to SG etc... really a lot for me to "trouble" over haha.

Comments